You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Tom in Little Neck, New York

82 months ago

sdf

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Tang in Lake Zurich, Illinois

80 months ago

James in Franklin Park, New Jersey said: He's not a snake. You're an idiot. Your shipment got confiscated and he never received it. Now you are beat for the 45000.00. Not his fault you dope.

Mian Helaly never told me that the two containers were confiscated. Why did he never answer my e-mails, calls and faxes? You are lying there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Tim Gurtz in Hillsborough, New Jersey

80 months ago

You , TANG , is a cheat . You had supplied bad goods in two containers to Jikas Merchandise .You did not
get the goods inspected by the Chinese Govt Agency ensuring actual quality & quantity of the goods as required by the Purchase Orders and instead you supplied rejected goods.
Besides, you have no business commitment & ethics since you have been supplying the same goods to others although Jikas Merchandise had introduced the product to you & taught you about its manufacturing details etc only to supply it to Jikas.
But, with utter infringment of that business undertaking, you have been profiting by supplying the product to others.
You are indeed a prostitute . How long would you cheat people?

reckey.reece in Linden, New Jersey

74 months ago

wearhouse leader

reckey.reece in Linden, New Jersey

74 months ago

wearhouse leader objectives my objectives are to utilize my knowledge and experience of the wearhouse environment to advance the company and myself

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.