Job search in El Paso?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in El Paso?

Reply - Report abuse

kringlekurtz@gmail.com in New Braunfels, Texas

72 months ago

Needed a truck driving job local preference.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

edwinlaracuente@hotmail.com in Tampa, Florida

72 months ago

Looking to return to EL Paso ,knowledge in producyion , maintenance, warehouse,and learned about STAR treatment 5S, Kanban , etc... well roundedin the food/beverage industry as well as the durable goods.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Johanna Smith in West. St. Paul, Minnesota

61 months ago

Were you able to find a job? I'm looking for someone who would be willing to drive a dog (a Dalmatian) from El Paso; to West St. Paul, MN. I found the dog (Perdida) on Puppyfind.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

paul in El Paso, Texas

52 months ago

Johanna Smith in West. St. Paul, Minnesota said: Were you able to find a job? I'm looking for someone who would be willing to drive a dog (a Dalmatian) from El Paso; to West St. Paul, MN. I found the dog (Perdida) on Puppyfind.com

i would be willing to drive the dog.

philip in El Paso, Texas

41 months ago

Host said: What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in El Paso?

email me the no exp.necessary positions for job clubs in the eastside/lower valley in Elpaso,Tx.

kyle in Dallas, Texas

41 months ago

Try www.staffingtexas.net. Every once in a while they will get a job posting for El Paso

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.