felon trying to find a job, why is it so hard?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

roytel08 in Eugene, Oregon

52 months ago

It's hard these days for a felon to find work. Alot of places are hiring, but not for felons on probation or parole. Staffing agencies that say they work with felons just don't. All I know is that this felon has a family to support. I have paid my debts to society. But the rest of the world just doesn't seem to care.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

louwro in Dayton, Ohio

51 months ago

I TOTALLY AGREE, IM IN THE SAME BOAT YOUR IN ,JUST LET IT GO PEOPLE. HAVE YOU HEARD OF LETS MOVE ON OR IS THAT SAYING JUST FOR SOME SITUSTIONS NOT ALL. I THOUGHT THIS WAS A FREEDOM OF LIBERTY COUNTRY, WERE AS WE THE PEOPLE ARE UNITED NOT DIVIDED, OR AM I MISTAKEN . AM I IN THE RIGHT COUNTRY BECAUSE IT SURE DONT FEEL LIKE IT. GIVE ME A BREAK I PAY TAXES TOO, WELL THE OTHER POPULATION IS DEMANDING OFF WITH THY HEAD, WELL YOU JUST HAVEN'T GOT CAUGHT YET, YOU WHO IS DEMANDING THIS OFF WITH HEAD WILL SOON FALL AND FEEL THE HEAVY HEAT ON THEIR NECKS. SO LETS BE AMERICANS AND LIVE RIGHT BECAUSE I WILL LET ME REPEAT THAT I WILL OVER COME THIS BIG F ON MY REPORT, OR LETS SAY ALL WHO RECIEVED AN F WILL OVER COME, WHO WANT TO OVER COME. BECAUSE OF ALL OF THE PRESURE OF BEING RIGHT WILL TAKE PLACE SO WATCH OUT YOU HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

LOU in Dayton, Ohio

51 months ago

louwro in Dayton, Ohio said: I TOTALLY AGREE, IM IN THE SAME BOAT YOUR IN ,JUST LET IT GO PEOPLE. HAVE YOU HEARD OF LETS MOVE ON OR IS THAT SAYING JUST FOR SOME SITUSTIONS NOT ALL. I THOUGHT THIS WAS A FREEDOM OF LIBERTY COUNTRY, WERE AS WE THE PEOPLE ARE UNITED NOT DIVIDED, OR AM I MISTAKEN . AM I IN THE RIGHT COUNTRY BECAUSE IT SURE DONT FEEL LIKE IT. GIVE ME A BREAK I PAY TAXES TOO, WELL THE OTHER POPULATION IS DEMANDING OFF WITH THY HEAD, WELL YOU JUST HAVEN'T GOT CAUGHT YET, YOU WHO IS DEMANDING THIS OFF WITH HEAD WILL SOON FALL AND FEEL THE HEAVY HEAT ON THEIR NECKS. SO LETS BE AMERICANS AND LIVE RIGHT BECAUSE I WILL LET ME REPEAT THAT I WILL OVER COME THIS BIG F ON MY REPORT, OR LETS SAY ALL WHO RECIEVED AN F WILL OVER COME, WHO WANT TO OVER COME. BECAUSE OF ALL OF THE PRESURE OF BEING RIGHT WILL TAKE PLACE SO WATCH OUT YOU HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOUWRO444@GMAIL.COM

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.