Job search in Fort Lauderdale?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (36)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Fort Lauderdale?

Reply - Report abuse

waterlady in Key West, Florida

83 months ago

where are the private yacht jobs in fort lauderdale. looking for one.any one hiring at this moment please help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Juan Camacho in Newburgh, New York

82 months ago

Looking for a high paying job in miami/ fort lauderdale, driving postions is one of many options

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Mercedes gangi in Hutchinson, Kansas

75 months ago

Host said: What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Fort Lauderdale?
I will move back to Fort-lAUDERDALE and I need a Job please let me know the best Hunter I'm looking for Job like a manager o somenthing good

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Mercedes gangi in Hutchinson, Kansas

75 months ago

Juan Camacho in Newburgh, New York said: Looking for a high paying job in miami/ fort lauderdale, driving postions is one of many options

I'm moving back to Fort-Lauderdale I keep my condo and now is time for me to work there ! I;m a very good manager I'm very good in produccion , construccion tec.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

MARY in Miami, Florida

74 months ago

I have been looking for a job for 6 months and cannot find i.
I am am a full charge bookkeeper do not know quickbooks,
Any Help. Thank you. I live in Hollywood,Fl

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

MerdesG in Ft.Lauderdale, Florida

74 months ago

I need a Job I'm an Arquitect in Mexico I'm a Decorator I knows Administracion I was a plant Manager and I knows evrityng about produccion ,quality Control ,Shipping and Delivery and I can get a Job Please help me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Camille Stokes in Miramar, Florida

73 months ago

I am looking for a job prefer working at home as a data entry clerk, or a customer service. However i am willing to work outside my home doing the same job, I also know collections and account receivable and account payable.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Richard

73 months ago

Is this from Animal Planet?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Virginia in Buffalo, New York

72 months ago

Mercedes gangi in Hutchinson, Kansas said: I will move back to Fort-lAUDERDALE and I need a Job please let me know the best Hunter I'm looking for Job like a manager o somenthing good

It would help if you could spell!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Virginia in Buffalo, New York

72 months ago

MARY in Miami, Florida said: I have been looking for a job for 6 months and cannot find i.

Learn Quickbooks if you want to be a bookkeeper.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

VC of VA in Virginia

72 months ago

Virginia in Buffalo, New York said: It would help if you could spell!

Would you be interested in working from home for a global company? If so contact me at socuh57@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Bosco in Orlando, Florida

72 months ago

What is the name of this company you work for?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

VC of VA in Virginia

72 months ago

Could you please send an email with your address so I may send you electronic links. My address is scouch57@gmail.com.

Bosco in Orlando, Florida

72 months ago

VC of VA in Virginia said: Could you please send an email with your address so I may send you electronic links. My address is scouch57@gmail.com.

No, I wont. Thanks. Why can't you just post the name here so I can check it out on my own?

Are you hiding something?

VC of VA in Virginia

72 months ago

No, I certainly am not....I have a business email that I use and a business website, I am a Director and would share this information with you if you are interested, if not that is OK too. It appears you are skepticsl of sharing your info as well. I gave you my email address and will share my business website for your preview and decision to research for yourself if you choose if I hear back from you.

Alan Reeves in Atlanta, Georgia

71 months ago

Mercedes gangi in Hutchinson, Kansas said: I will move back to Fort-lAUDERDALE and I need a Job please let me know the best Hunter I'm looking for Job like a manager o somenthing good

What area of the industry are you in? I am looking for a project manager. Good pay and benefits

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

shabb in Laurel, Maryland

69 months ago

VC of VA in Virginia said: No, I certainly am not....I have a business email that I use and a business website, I am a Director and would share this information with you if you are interested, if not that is OK too. It appears you are skepticsl of sharing your info as well. I gave you my email address and will share my business website for your preview and decision to research for yourself if you choose if I hear back from you.

Beware of anyone with a gmail account and broken english within their text, it's a scam, they want money from you, they tried that crap with me and I didn't fall for it thankfully.

islndjak in Pompano Beach, Florida

68 months ago

MARY in Miami, Florida said: I have been looking for a job for 6 months and cannot find i.

Place your resume on condospecialties.biz it is free

68 months ago

Host said: What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Fort Lauderdale?

condospecialties.biz

68 months ago

Alan Reeves in Atlanta, Georgia said: What area of the industry are you in? I am looking for a project manager. Good pay and benefits

Mr Reeves I have extensive project management experience
rehab to 8 million new construction to 186 million commercial and residential
what are you offering
islndjak@hotmail.com

Cutie

68 months ago

I have been looking for a Receptionsist Job for the longest time now...I dont know Excel that well to go in to interview..most Receptionist jobs are looking for that..I am from Miami but I like working in Ft lauderdale are and Boca Raton...Can Anyone help me please?????

gloria loayza in Belleville, Michigan

66 months ago

Mercedes gangi in Hutchinson, Kansas said: I'm moving back to Fort-Lauderdale I keep my condo and now is time for me to work there ! I;m a very good manager I'm very good in produccion , construccion tec.

we looking for a supervisor in a food store please send you resume at gmlv2002@hotmail.com

gloria loayza in Belleville, Michigan

66 months ago

in broward fl

Sara in Manhasset, New York

64 months ago

VC of VA in Virginia said: Would you be interested in working from home for a global company? If so contact me at socuh57@gmail.com

Watch out for the MLM scams who say they are global!!

Sara in Manhasset, New York

64 months ago

VC of VA in Virginia said: No, I certainly am not....I have a business email that I use and a business website, I am a Director and would share this information with you if you are interested, if not that is OK too. It appears you are skepticsl of sharing your info as well. I gave you my email address and will share my business website for your preview and decision to research for yourself if you choose if I hear back from you.

This sounds like the Market America money pit!!!

royal_viking

60 months ago

Rich Dad Free Workshop series is coming to the Miami, Ft. Lauderdale area August 24 through August 27. Check it out!!! www.dzuj.com/RDPD

Great place to do some FREE networking, plus you get a free gift!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Hector Garcia - Quick Bookkeeping in Weston, Florida

50 months ago

islndjak in Pompano Beach, Florida said: Place your resume on condospecialties.biz it is free

I always have clients looking for Bookkeepers... but you must get trained in quickbooks!! try www.quickbooks-training.net

tantakatie in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

37 months ago

Virginia in Buffalo, New York said: It would help if you could spell!

RIGHT??? Some I can tell its language difference, but most ignorance! And know what you want? Asking for a job in anything
will get you nothing!!! It would help to know your industry too!
Don't move to Mars to work as an Oceanographer!

peter noel in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

37 months ago

i want to be a fire

Temp Agencies in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

37 months ago

THRIVAS might be able to help.

Temp Agencies in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

37 months ago

Temp Agencies in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: THRIVAS might be able to help.

THRIVAS is one of the leading <a href="www.thrivas.com/">temp agencies in Fort Lauderdale</a>.

Staffing Agencies in Pompano Beach, Florida

36 months ago

Temp Agencies in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: THRIVAS is one of the leading <a href=" www.thrivas.com/">temp agencies in Fort Lauderdale</a>.

This link should work for <a href="www.thrivas.com/fort-lauderdale/"target="_blank">temp agencies Fort Lauderdale FL</a>.

Enath in Brussels, Belgium

32 months ago

Vers l'été 2012, je serais amenée à vivre vers Fort Lauderdale et j'aimerai savoir si mon expérience française dans le domaine de l'assistanat de direction est recherchée !? ainsi que ma formation scolaire en tant que couturière sur mesure et coach en image !? si une boutique, une entreprise est intéressée par mon profil, merci de bien vouloir me répondre via ce site, je vous renseignerai au mieux.
Ce post est sérieux, mon but étant de trouver un emploi dans lequel y apporter ma créativité, mon style et ma motivation.
Merci d'avance pour vos réponses.

Enath in Brussels, Belgium

32 months ago

Vers l'été 2012, je serais amenée à vivre vers Fort Lauderdale et j'aimerai savoir si mon expérience française dans le domaine de l'assistanat de direction est recherchée !? ainsi que ma formation scolaire en tant que couturière sur mesure et coach en image !? si une boutique, une entreprise est intéressée par mon profil, merci de bien vouloir me répondre via ce site, je vous renseignerai au mieux.
Ce post est sérieux, mon but étant de trouver un emploi dans lequel y apporter ma créativité, mon style et ma motivation.
Merci d'avance pour vos réponses.

Michael Swarthout in New York, New York

16 months ago

I am a retired person looking to supplement my retirement income. I spent 25 years at Chubb Insurance. I was
an Assistant Vice President at Chubb for many years. I was also a national workers compensation claim auditor.

My resume can be submitted upon request.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.