Certified Substance Abuse Counselor/Dual Diagnosis

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

kathleen Manalis in Fairfield, Connecticut

64 months ago

I'll be moving to Florida within the next 2 months. Being that I'm employeed at this time, I would need time to give notice to then relocate. I'm looking primarily to move from West Palm down to Miami. I'm well qualified and have had 9 years experience in this field also dealing with Probation, Parole and DCF clients. My resume is attached on this site.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

kathleen Manalis in Fairfield, Connecticut

64 months ago

Closely working in an IOP treatment setting, dealing with clients with co-occurring disorders, all who are affiliated with legal stipulations (Probation, Parole and DCF).
Provide client assessments, evaluation and treatment care.
Facilitate various groups: Facilitated Meditation group, individual counseling, and group counseling and conducted informative programs to aid people in preventing addictive behavior (didactic lectures).
Consult and collaborate with referral sources and medical professionals to develop and implement strategies to help client succeed.
Address issues, including depression, addiction and substance abuse, suicidal impulses, stress, problems with self-esteem, and grief. Help with job and career concerns, educational decisions, issues related to mental and their overall emotional health.
Administer UDS random samples
Case Management, referrals, transfers and consultation.
Family Forum: To help families, and couples to resolve emotional conflicts, in order to modify people’s perceptions and behaviors, enhance communication and understanding among family members,

Cynthia in Calcutta, India

63 months ago

I appreciate the concern which is been rose. The things need to be sorted out because it’s not about the individual but it can be with everyone.

Cynthia Kurtz
<a rel="ofollow" href="www.drugstrategies.org/Treatment/Pennsylvania" rel="dofollow">Pennsylvania Drug Treatment Centers</a>

Cynthia in Calcutta, India

63 months ago

I appreciate the concern which is been rose. The things need to be sorted out because it’s not about the individual but it can be with everyone.

Cynthia Kurtz
[url=www.drugstrategies.org/Treatment/Pennsylvania]Pennsylvania Drug Treatment Centers[/url]

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.