Job search in Fort Myers?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Fort Myers?

Reply - Report abuse

Carmen Santiago Ft Myers FL in Mauldin, South Carolina

76 months ago

Hi to whom it may concern i have been here at Ft Myers for 8 months have been looking for a job and had no luck yet i do not now where to find at least a temp agency available in Fort Myers that i can apply at least i now that once they see me perform my duties i can become permanent

Thank you
My Email is santiagocarmen78@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

allen lee

75 months ago

Carmen Santiago Ft Myers FL in Mauldin, South Carolina said: Hi to whom it may concern i have been here at Ft Myers for 8 months have been looking for a job and had no luck yet i do not now where to find at least a temp agency available in Fort Myers that i can apply at least i now that once they see me perform my duties i can become permanent

Thank you
My Email is santiagocarmen78@yahoo.com

where and what is the name of the agency

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

allen lee

75 months ago

where and what is the name of this agency, cause im tryin 2 find a job for the summer asap

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Donald Condon in Cumming, Georgia

73 months ago

Hi there I lived in FL. 7 yrs retired from heavy equipment operator over 25 yrs
running loaders dozers like todo land clearing have did it all cleared land
for site root racked screened piled dirt loaded dirt on trucks work well on my own or with other workers very dependable used to working 50 hrs or more a week
welling togo back to work for good paying job well move back to FL. for steady job clearing land thanks have a nice day all the best Donald Condon

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Rod Robbins in Lehigh Acres, Florida

66 months ago

My wife was laid off from the local newspaper in December and it does not look too good for me as well.
For every job opening it seems there are hundreds of applicants.

If anyone knows of any job leads for a Customer Service or Graphic Artist position please pass it on to us so we can survive.

She has worked for the News Press for the last six years and has worked for Kinkos for ten years.

She would be open to almost any kind of employment.

Please help if you can...

Rod and Alicia Robbins
monkeygus@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

marie carmen pompilus in Lehigh Acres, Florida

63 months ago

i would like to know about the search job at ft myers

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

official_Mrs_BOSSY in Fort Myers, Florida

52 months ago

Host said: What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Fort Myers?

you could try adecco,rand stad, kelly services and remedy. those are all the agencies that i know

out of work in Lehigh Acres, Florida

46 months ago

still su-cks :(

donmar in rochester, Michigan

30 months ago

official_Mrs_BOSSY in Fort Myers, Florida said: you could try adecco,rand stad, kelly services and remedy. those are all the agencies that i know

Remedy sent me home to fill out apps online, Kelly services closed it's doors in Ft Myers sometime in 2011; their website still lists Kelly but office is gone. I also am looking for temp work. I'm told office work jobs have 500 apps being sent to employers.

Erin in Riverview, Florida

25 months ago

Account Temps has offices in that area and they service a variety of job types

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.