Job search in Framingham?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Framingham?

Reply - Report abuse

SOUAD SOUHAIRI in Boston, Massachusetts

86 months ago

Any job available . Iam technician in textile quality improvement ,like dyse and finishes

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

SOUAD SOUHAIRI in Boston, Massachusetts

86 months ago

Hi
Im technician in dyes and finishes of textile,i have my diploma in morocco.8 years ago and i have bachlor in sciense speciality chemistry in morocco .i was woirking there like 3 years in labo textil for dyes and produces for finishes.In USA now i am working store manager in dunkin donut for water mark donut company in broklin in boston and i am looking for good job in my speciality. think you souad souhairi

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

STEVEN M TEBO in Marlborough, Massachusetts

81 months ago

Host said: What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Framingham?

looking for a third shift job; full time

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Deidre DiCesare in Leominster, Massachusetts

74 months ago

SOUAD SOUHAIRI in Boston, Massachusetts said: Hi
Im technician in dyes and finishes of textile,i have my diploma in morocco.8 years ago and i have bachlor in sciense speciality chemistry in morocco .i was woirking there like 3 years in labo textil for dyes and produces for finishes.In USA now i am working store manager in dunkin donut for water mark donut company in broklin in boston and i am looking for good job in my speciality. think you souad souhairi

Apply in Framingham Mass as a cook or shift manager at Papa Ginos

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Indeed Admin in Stamford, Connecticut

74 months ago

Hello Everyone! Thanks for joining the Indeed forums! Here you can find advice, stories, questions and discussions all about jobs in Farmingham, but you'll have more success finding a job by using our search engine! Just enter in the job you're looking for in the search field above and click the "find jobs" button to see all the job listings. Best of luck with your search! Indeed Admin

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.