Job search in Galveston?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Galveston?

Reply - Report abuse

Bodiemme Bordas

72 months ago

I am planning to move to Galveston, Texas qhere most of my family live. I have a Bachelors Degree en Business Administration, with courses in Accounting, Marketing, and Human Relations.

I graduated from Trinity Episcopal in Galveston, however, studied University in Santiago, Dominican Republic. I have vast experience in accounting, professional and human development, management development, and tourism.

I will be willing to accept a position as Administrator or Assistant, in Accounting and Credit Department, or any other position accoring to my studies. I am a team worker, seeking to make sure the best is done for the enterprise that hires me. I also have experience in Mortage and Financing Corporation.

I can provide you with personal references from Galveston and. Dominican Republic.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

endlesslight in Hilo, Hawaii

72 months ago

Sounds like you have a great backround. Why not use it towards your own personal development?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

"Bodie" Bordas in San Juan, Puerto Rico

65 months ago

It is very important to be financially independent, and believe me that I have been so most of my life. Actually I'm working in the Caribeean now, but Iwouldlove to work in Texas, where some family members live.?whatare the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Galveston?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nicholas G in Altamonte Springs, Florida

61 months ago

Why Texas? The best state to live and work in, is good ol' sunny FLORIDA!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

nathanpitts3

61 months ago

Consider making money through the internet.It is the fastest and easist way and you make your own work hours. Check out websites but be careful with scams. I make $4,000. a week. Quit my job!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

bayerntexas in League City, Texas

53 months ago

Nicholas G in Altamonte Springs, Florida said: Why Texas? The best state to live and work in, is good ol' sunny FLORIDA!

don't go to florida.it has one of the highest unemployee rates in the country.sunny?yes but not a good place to be if you are looking for work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

joeleitz in Topeka, Kansas

53 months ago

Do you know if that's the same for the smaller communities in Florida?
My husband wants to move to Destin and buy one of those [url=bookit.com/us/florida/destin/]destin condos[/url] but I'm not sure about it. I've heard the condo market is in a real mess right now and I'm not convinced that we can get work. Maybe Texas would be better.

bayerntexas in League City, Texas said: don't go to florida.it has one of the highest unemployee rates in the country.sunny?yes but not a good place to be if you are looking for work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.