Up and coming jobs in Hattiesburg

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

What jobs are on the rise in Hattiesburg?

Reply - Report abuse

Allan Mitchell in Jackson, Mississippi

68 months ago

I can move to Hattiesburg for a job. Like to know what jobs are on the rise? Allan

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Indeed Help in Stamford, Connecticut

68 months ago

Hello Allan, Thanks for joining the Indeed forums! This is a great place to talk about what it's like to live and work in Hattiesburg, but if you are looking for a job, you'll have the most success using the Indeed search engine. Just type the job title or keyword into the search field at the top of this page and click the "Find Jobs" button to see all the listings. From there you can narrow down your search by typing "Hattiesburg" into the Where field. I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any questions. Best of luck with your job search! Indeed Admin

santana henry in Hattiesburg, Mississippi

66 months ago

Host said: What jobs are on the rise in Hattiesburg?

cashir and stock

mrsinnister in Sumrall, Mississippi

61 months ago

Been here for 3 years and have found nothing other than warehouse jobs that even remotely paid well, with 7 years of admin experience. The best thing to do in such a nepotismic area is to network. If you're one of the "in" groups, then you're pretty much golden. If not, you'll be on welfare no matter how much you paid and trained for certifications. One side will say you're overqualified and the other will just not think you can swing it. But I concur with the poster who mentioned the cashiers and stocker positions. As innovation keeps ceasing and the puritians keep "purifying", there's not going to be many people with enough money to do anything but buy retail.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.