Job search in Hayward?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Hayward?

Reply - Report abuse

Dave D'Attilio in Stockton, California

82 months ago

Host said: What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Hayward?

TEKsystems is the documented world leader in IT Staffing. If you are an an employer in Hayward or the surrounding tri-valley area and are looking for IT Professionals, please contact Dave D'Attilio with TEKsystems at 925-418-8245 for immediate results.

If you are an IT Professional looking for your next contract, please call <Edited by Host: Contact Info Removed> and ask to speak to one of our Technical Recruiters.

Thank You!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

BENNIE RAMBIN in San Leandro, California

80 months ago

I AM INTERESTED IN THE FOLLOWING STATS, I AM RECENTLY HERE FROM HAWAII AND THE COST OF LIVING IS DIFFERENT . IAM CERTIFIED IN CULINARY AS WELL FOOD MANAGEMET. I HAVE CLOSE TO TEN YEARS ACTULL EXPERIENCE IN FOOD TECHNOLOGY AND LOOKING FOR A POSITION THAT ALLOWS ME TO ACCURATELY POSITION MYSELF FOR MANAGEMENT AS WELL BE AN ASSET TO A COMPANY OF GOOD STANDINGS WITHIN THIS COMMUNITY. MY E-MAIL IS beckystarlove@yahoo.com / I EARNESTLY ASK FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE IN FINDING PLACEMENT , ASWELL ADVANCE MENT FROM MY CURRENT SENERIAL, ALL CONSIDERATION IS GREATLY APPRECIATED, BENNIE RAMBIN.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

raman deep singh in Hayward, California

69 months ago

i am hardworking boy

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

bobdelgado102@yahoo.com in Fremont, California

31 months ago

I am looking for a drivers job - for a class C License.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.