What jobs are on the rise in Hemet?

Reply - Report abuse

monique

80 months ago

i am looking for a real estate job or leasing agent in the area of hemet>

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Eduardo Solorio in San Marcos, California

78 months ago

Host said: What jobs are on the rise in Hemet?

As A High School Grad i wish to meet my goels to have a chalenging carreer

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

gary gray in Hemet, California

73 months ago

looking for a job anything i have been back two months now and no luck at all i really dont care what work i do now.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

leela in hemet in Perris, California

72 months ago

Ive just moved here to Hemet myself from noisy L.A couldnt wait to start as a pharmacy technician WITH MY LICENSE. I have been here almost 2 months and nothing not even customer service nothing so far.....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mother in Hemet, California

71 months ago

I've been looking for any work in town for close to for years go luck, I still haven't gotten a job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

garyb506@yahoo.com in Rancho Cordova, California

69 months ago

I'm planning to move out of Ridgecrest,CA. and relocate to Hemet,CA. area but I need to know what types of job opportunities are in Hemet area or near by areas. The type of work I can do is - security, file clerk,food service,light mech.,sales. I'm studying gemology in the city of Orange,CA. This place I live right now has now jobs I qualify for here. If you can give me a heads up in that area, seroius callers only ,future employers only, Thank you

Gary Bondy

leela in Moreno Valley, California

69 months ago

hi gary i live in hemet. Actually i live across from Hemet Unified School District. They do hiring for schools and also food services, office clerk as well as janitorial (light mech.) maybe that would be a place to apply for work?? good luck....leela (aperila08@yahoo.com)

Marlena in Fairfield, California

66 months ago

Hello

I grew up in Hemet and went to high school at Hemet High in the early 1980s. I moved away from Hemet in the early 1990s to the bay area in Northern CA. I used to work at Home Building Center in Hemet that was located on E. Florida Ave. Don Watson was the general Manager. Fritz Farmer worked in the plumbing dept and Bob Fraizer was the store manager. Someone may remember me. I know Home Building Center closed its doors shortly after I moved. The Bay Area is getting to be way too expensive and the city rat race is a burden.

However, I am considering moving back to Hemet and need to know what job opportunities are available to me. My work history includes office and employee management, accounting and I am a California licensed real estate agent. I also have a bachelors of science in business accounting.

Only serious employers can reply by sending useful employment opportunities to my e mail address marlena95688@yahoo.com

khelmueller1@verizon.net in Hemet, California

63 months ago

leela in hemet in Perris, California said: Ive just moved here to Hemet myself from noisy L.A couldnt wait to start as a pharmacy technician WITH MY LICENSE. I have been here almost 2 months and nothing not even customer service nothing so far.....

have you tried sail drug? it's over by the library. It's not the most desirable place but I notice they have alot of employs in the pharmacy. good luck if you haven't found anything yet, thwere's nothing really in this town, you gotta drive. :)

63 months ago

garyb506@yahoo.com in Rancho Cordova, California said: I'm planning to move out of Ridgecrest,CA. and relocate to Hemet,CA. area but I need to know what types of job opportunities are in Hemet area or near by areas. The type of work I can do is - security, file clerk,food service,light mech.,sales. I'm studying gemology in the city of Orange,CA. This place I live right now has now jobs I qualify for here. If you can give me a heads up in that area, seroius callers only ,future employers only, Thank you

Gary Bondy

ther's not much here buddy,Temecula might have more work but hemet's dead right now!

63 months ago

garyb506@yahoo.com in Rancho Cordova, California said: I'm planning to move out of Ridgecrest,CA. and relocate to Hemet,CA. area but I need to know what types of job opportunities are in Hemet area or near by areas. The type of work I can do is - security, file clerk,food service,light mech.,sales. I'm studying gemology in the city of Orange,CA. This place I live right now has now jobs I qualify for here. If you can give me a heads up in that area, seroius callers only ,future employers only, Thank you

Gary Bondy

there's not much here buddy,Temecula might have more work but hemet's dead right now!

leela in Hemet, California

63 months ago

thank u for your reply! actually....im still in hemet....and been almost a year and no job. i am lucky where i live? they "understand" but am tired!!! my sons are grown and have much time on my hands. applied to walmart, walgreens, target and cvs i will try sail! thanks again take care and good luck to you!! leela

mjolucky07 in Hemet, California

63 months ago

Looking for work in a medical office or any office actually. I have experience working as a secretary and medical records clerk. I have also done some medical transcription though I am not certified. I am detail oriented and very organized and I learn new tasks and skills very quickly.

kathy in Hemet, California

60 months ago

The town I live in is okay. But forsure no employment.Its like all the hireing managers stepped out for lunch and didnt come back.There is never a job fair. and if there is its for cities twenty five miles a way.Didnt care for winco sending me a job flyer in the mail two days after the expiration date, yea all find a job that way. and if your a person with a felony which Im not but know a few people. Forget finding a job anywhere. But good luck to those people anyway. Times are hard here in hemet. Its a small town with no jobs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sunflower50uk in Hemet, California

43 months ago

Good luck finding a job in Hemet just a simple sales clerk job when advertised 100's show up!
If you need decent money expect to drive for it...

holly2452@hotmail.com in Hemet, California

11 months ago

I too, have recently moved to Hemet, CA. I am desperate for employment and could use any leads someone may offer. As an administrative assistant, I have extensive computer skills, tracking data, internet research, full charge bookkeeping, event planning, competitive intelligence, Time Management, people skills, and 6 years as a security officer. As a good christian, I am keeping positive throughout my job search and wish luck to everyone out there seeking the same.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.