You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

david.sifrit in Saint Paul, Minnesota

79 months ago

please help in any way of information to make this happen thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

david.sifrit in Saint Paul, Minnesota

79 months ago

divad 41 im not looking for island paradise i am told that construion is booming there true or not just wantto make a good living and work and save for retirementand pension belong to union here isthere job openings there only aplaneticket away but also big diussion

corby in Oxnard, California

79 months ago

i lived in waimanalo, oaho for 13 years. icame to calif due to my mothers health. i intend to move back to hi with in 2years. i am a surgerical technition, and am comittied here till sep or oct. i have my eye on kiser hosp...... but my spectialy is plastic surgery and laser (eyes)...so iam also looking int privet clinics. at this point idont care which island,although,depending on the kind of work will make a differance.. (if all ealse fales, drive a bus (temp. it is fun you learn the islands better than the locals,and you meet people from all over thworld.

corbynhih2o@yahoo.com in Fontana, California

69 months ago

im looking for traveling nurses or more spicific sugery technoligest beetween hawaii and calif. a couple of good web rererals. mahalo,corby

lee in Apache Junction, Arizona

53 months ago

the jobs are only what you think its good and bad dont drive around police will find you best too be brown

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.