Oil rig jobs based out of Houston

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 1630)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Jacob El-Ward in Houston, Texas

84 months ago

Does anyone know how I would go about looking for an oil rig job? I have searched all over the internet and all I have found are websites that search for you for a fee.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2641) / No (360) Reply - Report abuse

A.B. in Norman, Oklahoma

84 months ago

I would suggest you apply with BHP Billiton in Houston, Tx. The are located at 1360 Post Oak Blvd. They have a new rig and are usually hiring. They also have jobs world wide.

Also, BP has the new THUNDERHORSE rig in the Gulf. Apply to them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (423) / No (70) Reply - Report abuse

Johnathen Oliver in Dallas, Texas

83 months ago

Im Forklift cert.
I have box trailer exp.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (72) / No (61) Reply - Report abuse

Brandy Brannon in Tuscaloosa, Alabama

82 months ago

Florida Marine Transporters is just like the oil rig, but u can get an education also and learn more bout the business they are hiring to.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (97) / No (38) Reply - Report abuse

Luis in Dallas, Texas

82 months ago

I need a job in the oil industry that would help me get a work permit in the states.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (84) / No (59) Reply - Report abuse

wendi mccormick in Beaumont, Texas

81 months ago

yes, go to a great website called rigzone. I go there frequently and they email me once a week for free. Just type go to yahoo and type in rigzone and click search it should take you there. I hope this helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (53) / No (35) Reply - Report abuse

cocytus in Fort Wayne, Indiana

81 months ago

wendi mccormick in Beaumont, Texas said: Although rigzone has plenty of listings and emails me, my husband still has not become employed. He has twenty years experience and is looking for a driller position. If anyone has any info. on companys that are hiring like company name, phone no. or fax no. would be awesome.

Is there a reason that your husband hasn't consider working w/ a well (water) drilling company?
Most of them will take oil guys in a heartbeat.
Just wondering...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (38) / No (27) Reply - Report abuse

cocytus in Fort Wayne, Indiana

81 months ago

wendi mccormick in Beaumont, Texas said: Yes, he has applied at a few and would take a job with a water well drilling company given the opportunity. If you have any job leads that would help us, it would be a blessing.

Here are a few drilling associations web sites.
I'm sure that sending their member companies a resume will get something going.

www.nda4u.com/
www.iadc.org/
www.nationaldriller.com/ (The online magazine)
www.canadiandrilling.com/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (32) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

Alvin Owen in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

80 months ago

did you get any responses from anybody in texas?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (21) Reply - Report abuse

Millie Kuo in Houston, Texas

80 months ago

Jacob El-Ward in Houston, Texas said: Does anyone know how I would go about looking for an oil rig job? I have searched all over the internet and all I have found are websites that search for you for a fee.

I use to work for an offshore drilling company and I still recruit for them. Do you have a resume you can send me and do you have rig experience?

Please reply if interested. I can check for you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (104) / No (26) Reply - Report abuse

chas in Denver, Colorado

79 months ago

wendi mccormick in Beaumont, Texas said: Although rigzone has plenty of listings and emails me, my husband still has not become employed. He has twenty years experience and is looking for a driller position. If anyone has any info. on companys that are hiring like company name, phone no. or fax no. would be awesome.

ensign drilling or caza drilling is always hiring if you can pass a hair test.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

rjk in Denver, Colorado

79 months ago

Anyone with any info on how I can get a job on an offshore drilling I would greatly appreciate the help. I have over 4 years experience on land rigs. I would very much like to get into offshore work instead.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

rjk in Denver, Colorado

79 months ago

any info for oil rigs hiring? number? fax? email?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (39) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

Shawn Williams in San Diego, California

79 months ago

I was a Fuels Lab Tech. in the USMC I would love to be able to get in the oil field but I dont know where to start can someone help me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (20) Reply - Report abuse

king t in houston, Texas

79 months ago

I HAVE BBEN WORKING ON A RIG FOR 6 YRS. WORK HAS REALLY GOT SLOW SO NOW I AM LOOKING FOR A JOB THAT I CAN DEPEND ON BECAUSE I NO THAT I AM A VERY HARD WORKER! & THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING RIGHT NOW WHO NO'S WHEN WORK IS GOING TO PICK UP.. DOES ANYONE NO IF SOMEONE IS HIRING A VERY, HARD WORKING MAN. ON THE NORTHWEST SIDE OF HWY 6. HOUSTON TX. [BEAR CREEK] BUT I'LL DRIVE ANYWHERE.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (47) / No (21) Reply - Report abuse

jesse shouse in ft sill ok in Madison, Wisconsin

79 months ago

Millie Kuo in Houston, Texas said: This is a correction to my email address on my earlier response. Thanks.

yes sir my name is jesse right now im currently in the army i have less than 60 days left an i was wanting to get a career in the oil industry is there any advice u can offer for some one lke me? thanks by the way my email is armystud723@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

Forrest in Iraq

79 months ago

Hello,
Im in Iraq right now and I need a job in the oil business. I have 4 to 6 months left and I was woundering if I could get a job around Oklahoma City. Thank you for your time and help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

John Britton in Houston, Texas

79 months ago

I've been wanting to get on a rig for sometime now.I'm selfmotivated,hard working and desperate for the opportunity,I need to make more money for my family,im the only income and its hard to get by.I've heard that the oil business is really good to get into,and has great benefits.I'm looking for a career that will take me somewhere.I have no experience,but a fast learner thanks for reading and your help johnny_trout26@yahoo.com ph#281-706-3154

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (43) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

Windycitygirl in Chicago, Illinois

79 months ago

Can anyone tell me the name of the hiring manager of Corporate Express in Houston? I have been trying to get my foot in the door for a a while but I have had no luck! Thanks!
Patricia

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Trever in Lubbock, Texas

79 months ago

Millie Kuo in Houston, Texas said: I use to work for an offshore drilling company and I still recruit for them. Do you have a resume you can send me and do you have rig experience?

I would be interested in sending you my resume. I have offshore experience on vessels and land experience on diesel/electric rigs. Email me at trevershelton@hotmail.com and I will send you information.
Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Josh in Kemp, Texas

79 months ago

does anyone know what union drilling pays a hour for a floor hand their located in ft worth texas.and if anyone needs a job in the oilfeild for texas cal patterson uti drilling.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

Cameramanaap in kosciusko, Mississippi

79 months ago

Josh in Kemp, Texas said: does anyone know what union drilling pays a hour for a floor hand their located in ft worth texas.and if anyone needs a job in the oilfeild for texas cal patterson uti drilling.

Josh,
Trey lindsay here from mississippi, I am currently seeking a job in the industry I have worked for cyclone and graywolf while living in wyoming. Now that I have moved back home and exercised my degree in photographic communications for a while I am ready to go back to making money. The way I was always taught, WORKING for it. I dont mind driving out and have been looking now for about a week and a half and submitted several apps. but leads are hard to come by on the net.LOL Let me know if you can help out. I appreciate all.

Thanks ,
Trey

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Marty Nance in Helenwood, Tennessee

78 months ago

My name is Marty Nance i,m 32 yrs old a certified Diesel tech with about 5 yrs experience and looking for a way to get my foot in the door.I have paid for people on the net to put my resume in for different companies.I,m selfmotivated and hard working but just don,t know how to get my resume seen if any out there could help i would greatly appreciate it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

MKuo in Houston, Texas

78 months ago

Marty,

Do you have a resume that you can send me? There's no charge for this. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Marty Nance in Helenwood, Tennessee

78 months ago

MKuo in Houston, Texas said: Marty,

MKuo I sure do and would love to have you take a look at it.You can give me your e-mail address or fax number at nance-martin@hotmail.com or Call me at 1-423-807-6746 leave a message please if you don't get ahold of me.Thank you so much for taking the time to respond!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Jsmartinez76 in Temple, Texas

78 months ago

Looking to get a career in the rigging or offshore do not know to go about can someone please help me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Kyle in Bristol, Tennessee

78 months ago

MKuo in Houston, Texas said: Marty,

Can You Actually Help People Into the Oil Industry, offshore or Land, Any Posistions? I Am Entry Level But It HaS bEEN a dREAM OF MINE SINCE I WAS YOUNG... so if you could please respond i would greatly appreciate any leads you might have.

...sorry about the caps this keyboard is way to sensitive

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

MKuo in Houston, Texas

78 months ago

I recruit for the world's largest offshore contract drilling company. I don't recruit specifically for offshore/rig positions but I will certainly see if I can send your resume to the right people. It's worth a try.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

jsmartinez76 in Belton, Texas

78 months ago

MKuo in Houston, Texas said: I recruit for the world's largest offshore contract drilling company. I don't recruit specifically for offshore/rig positions but I will certainly see if I can send your resume to the right people. It's worth a try.

would love to more about it so please contact me and let me know more

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Kyle in Bristol, Tennessee

78 months ago

MKuo in Houston, Texas said: I recruit for the world's largest offshore contract drilling company. I don't recruit specifically for offshore/rig positions but I will certainly see if I can send your resume to the right people. It's worth a try.

Alright Great, yea its worth a try to me, nothing can hurt...where can i send you my resume at?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

MKuo in Houston, Texas

78 months ago

Kyle, send to mnkuo121@gmail.com

I don't know your background but I'll look over it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

artis varnado in New Iberia, Louisiana

78 months ago

I need a job really bad I have a set of twins that i have to take care of. I am a very hard worker and i will complete ant task at any cost so please i really need this job to better myself and so i can start a better life for not just me but also for my kids.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Harrison B. in Houston, Texas

78 months ago

I'm a college student at Virginia Tech majoring in ocean engineering home for the summer and looking to work offshore on an oil rig. I have no experience on rigs but have spent plenty of time offshore. Any help with who I should get ahold of is greatly appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Porfirio Garza in Weslaco, Texas

78 months ago

Im looking to work in the oil rigs I have no exp,but am willing to learn any info where call 956-907-2371

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Larry Boyd in Dallas, Texas

78 months ago

Millie Kuo in Houston, Texas said: I use to work for an offshore drilling company and I still recruit for them. Do you have a resume you can send me and do you have rig experience?

I have a Resume but no Exp. in the Oil field.. I did serve 10 yrs in the Army... So relocating, Weather, and hard work is not a problem. My Email Address is letitroll12345@yahoo.com
Looking for A camp job on a rig as a fllorhand.. I am a fast learner and want to progress to become a driller or even a tool pusher..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Larry Boyd in Dallas, Texas

78 months ago

I am looking to get on a rig.. Weather it be on or off shore.. I have no training. However I am a fast learner.. I spent 10 yrs in Army as a infantryman so hard work, weather, relocating is not a problem..No wife,, Kids are grown,, So want to start on a new career in oilfield.. You can email me at letitroll12345@yahoo.com I have had no luck on getting resume out to the right people.. Any help will be very thankful

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

carlton in Westerville, Ohio

78 months ago

A.B. in Norman, Oklahoma said: I would suggest you apply with BHP Billiton in Houston, Tx. The are located at 1360 Post Oak Blvd. They have a new rig and are usually hiring. They also have jobs world wide.

Also, BP has the new THUNDERHORSE rig in the Gulf. Apply to them.

what if i live in ohio and need to find an oil job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

troy in League City, Texas

78 months ago

seekimg employment in the oil field. Having trouble locating a job if anybody can help me please call 979-257-6018 any help will be appreciated,got a family and times have got hard.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Marc in Johannesburg, South Africa

78 months ago

i'm willing to do any job on any oil rig !!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Rikus IJdel in Mill, Netherlands

78 months ago

jeff dahms in Grand Rapids, Michigan said: 16yrs drilling exp will move

We are looking for a driller and assistant driller for our project in Hungary, are you still available? please reply to the email address below.

Regards

Rikus

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

athompson in Richland, Missouri

78 months ago

I have 20 years experience as an electronic technician,I have applied to 100's of oil companies with no results.I have certificates from votech schools, I have a current passport and willing to travel. I will start at entry level just to get foot in door. Any info would be helpful as to who may be hiring.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

taylor holliday in houston, Texas

78 months ago

Just got back from alaska fishing on a small boat hard work.Now I am looking to work in the oil-industry hopefully offshore .If an one can help me please do need a job fast please e-mail me any info.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Brian

78 months ago

I do have a resume, but no oilrig experience. I expect to hire in at entry level, hopefully "roustabout".

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

MKuo in Houston, Texas

78 months ago

I would love to pass on everyone's information but everyone needs a resume which details the type of work that they've been working on. Can you send me something via email?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Rob in Edmonton, Alberta

78 months ago

I sent something to mnkuo21@gmail.com is this the right email??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

T.Ray in Houston, Texas

78 months ago

I am a rig welder looking for work. I have all my tools. Lincoln classic II machine.
troyray22@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

TRay in Houston, Texas

78 months ago

I am a rig welder looking for work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sergio

78 months ago

I am an Apprentice Electrian and I am looking to get into the oil rig field. I am a hard worker and willing to learn new skills. I live in Floresville Texas 20 minutes from San Antonio. I do have a resume. Can someone please help me out. My email address is psanchez9662@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Lane in Houston, Texas

78 months ago

Jacob El-Ward in Houston, Texas said: Does anyone know how I would go about looking for an oil rig job? I have searched all over the internet and all I have found are websites that search for you for a fee.

Yes try the Worksource

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

artis varnado in New Iberia, Louisiana

77 months ago

I am artis varnado and i just moved to new iberia and i want an offshore job really bad i really need your help i have a set of twins to take care of and i want them to have everything that i don't and didn't have so please hire me please.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.