FELONS LOOKING FOR JOBS

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

todd robles in channelview, Texas

60 months ago

ADDING ON TO THE FIRST COMMENT, I HAVE BEEN WORKING IN THE SHIPPING RECEIVING BUISNESS, I HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE OR OPERATING NUMEROUS FORKLIFTS, MANLIFTS,PALLET JACKS,I WAS A RECEIVING SUPERVISOR,I KNOW HOW TO DO ALOT OF THINGS BUT MY BACKGROUNG ALWAYS STOPS ME FROM GETTING A JOB. I JUST HAD MY FIRST CHILD(GIRL) AND I THANK GOD FOR HER BUT ITS HARD FOR MY FIANCE TO DO EVERYTHING FOR HER ALONG WITH 3 OTHER CHILDREN.WOULD I BE WRONG TO GO BACK TO MAKING THE EASY MONEY TO PUT FOOD ON THE TABLE FOR MY FAMILY TO EAT??ASK URSELF THIS QUESTION.. WHAT WOULD YOU DO?.IM NOT A BAD PERSON,EVERYONE IN PRISON ISNT BAD,WE NEED HELP TO NOT BE A STATISTIC, BUT WHO IS WILLING TO GO THAT FAR FOR THE "SCUM OF THE EARTH"?PLEASE COMMENT.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Demetrius7309@google.com in Houston, Texas

60 months ago

I would to find a job to provide for my kid's so thay can have a better life in the hard world & numerous skils in ware house carpentry forklift pallet jack a little of pluming.my background stop's me from privding for my kid's .I have six kid's and it's hard to privde for them know that i can not go back to doing what i use to do.so that's why i need a job so i can be there for all of them. Please comment!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

joseph vaughns in Pearland, Texas

59 months ago

IEEL LIKE WE ALL MADE MISSTAKES WE HAVE PAYED OUR DEBTS

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

StacyMagaldi in Houston, Texas

49 months ago

I am on probation for something my ex boyfriend did. But because i was with him. I was charged with a felony. I have been in the apartment buisiness for seven years.I am a single mom with two kids. And now i can't find a job. Please comment

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Alerson,cyndi in Austin, Texas

44 months ago

Keep looking for a job,sooner or later you will find some thing.Its not easy but, you can do it.Most importantly you have those kids,they should come first.Go apply.We all have done some thing bad in our lives.But we have to take responsibility for our actions.My pastor always tell the Church to PRAY no matter what PRAY to GOD,ask Him to give us Wisdom.{Not long ago I was in prison ).I was there for 16 years.Upon releasement I didnt know much but,with the help of the Lord I made.Yes I have a job but,it do not pay much.But its some thing coming in until I can find a better job with bentifits.God didnt bring (us) this far to laeve you be BLESS my sister. The Lord will make away somehow.The Lord said,"All of you who are heavy laden,"Come unto me aand I will give you rest".(ISAIAH chapter 40)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Kenneth Cook in Lubbock, Texas

39 months ago

I am starting a company that finds high paying jobs for felonies.This includes programers that were convicted of a cirme.
I am a inventor that was wrongly convicted of a
of a felony. there is a fee of $99 but this will also cover stock. I have a couple of patents but can't get a small
business loan or investors because of the felony so I thought I would help the people who are like me. I have a new
type of cell phone. and a electric car and some other things. I also know a lot about busienss I have a business degree
and I worked in a market reasearch frim for a couple of years. We can help each other out.
Please pass it on. I can be reached at rennith@yahoo.com. just send the money there and I will send out a recipt.
please post it everywhere you can, the more people the more jobs I can generate.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Albert Shelton in Katy, Texas

34 months ago

My name is Albert I live in Katy Texas. I have been without work since I got laid off in 2000. I wish to get a job as a CAD operator, but I have a felony on me and eventhough I did my 4 years probation, I am unable to get a job anywhere. I would like to start my own business. I have a home studio and I produce tracks, but it also takes money to put your music out there. Looking for people who can really sing or rap, e-mail me @ arshelton1@yahoo.com Also would like to start a company with a group of men and women who can put their skills to work. e-mail me, and let's get something started.

Nick in Houston, Texas

28 months ago

You mentioned that you can't get a small business loan or a loan because of the felony, I wasn't aware the banks do a criminal background check for felonies. I was wondering about this because I have a credit score of around 800 and can't get a home equity loan even though I have over 80% equity in my home and with great credit scores. I think my lowest was 762. I know they ask you if you have anything pending when you do get one, but I don't believe they check your criminal background beforehand.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.