Comments (1 to 50 of 138)
Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

damilola in Capitol Heights, Maryland

65 months ago

yea but w'd better be careful and watch out for these fraudsters

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

dianedream in HOUSTON, Texas

64 months ago

Gina in Houston, Texas said: I am a stay at home mom with 12+ years experience in the real estate development industry. I am looking for some type of work that I can do from home. Does anyone know of anything?

HI IM HERE IN THE SAME BOAT AS YOU HERE IN HOUSTON. IT SEEMS THAT THE JOBS HERE ARE VERY CRAZY. BUT CROSS YOUR FINGERS AND PRAY GIRL. IT'LL COME THRU FOR YOU .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Heather in Montgomery, Texas

63 months ago

Gina in Houston, Texas said: I am a stay at home mom with 12+ years experience in the real estate development industry. I am looking for some type of work that I can do from home. Does anyone know of anything?

Check out Shoptoearn.net/tour - my website is shoptoearn.net/hnaessig let me know what you think!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

otkovic in Drvar, Bosnia and Herzegovina

63 months ago

bjohnson13 said: Gina if you are interested in working at home I can help you find a legitimate job. I have put together an e-book with page of employers that are hiring people to work at home. No more reading emails and no more taking surveys on line for pennies. These are real, legitimate jobs that will pay you to work from your home. If you are interested in registering for a book and to get a trial version, go to: realworkathomejobs.weebly.com

Hi bjohnson13,

My name is Vitomir and I am wondering is this job opportunity working in Bosnia and Herzegovina, I am very interested for a job at home. please could you explain me what are the requirements for this kind of job.
Regards

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

BTDawgh in Houston, Texas

63 months ago

I have not checked on this but as far as I can tell what is said here is the first "NO NO"...paying for information....even if you are so kind to give a free trial...Is your 'at home job' selling this info to those who have no choice but to work at home and are willing to pay for information?
Selling information is one of the get rich things that I have read lots about....people in real need ...are willing and trusting enough to pay for info that they think may help them...
Mystery Shopper info list is high on that...Pay for the list...when the info is 'out there' without cost...but if they can get someone to pay for it...that is money in their pocket...
Rule one....on job boards...never pay to get info on how to make money.

bjohnson13 said: Gina if you are interested in working at home I can help you find a legitimate job. I have put together an e-book with page of employers that are hiring people to work at home. No more reading emails and no more taking surveys on line for pennies. These are real, legitimate jobs that will pay you to work from your home. If you are interested in registering for a book and to get a trial version, go to: realworkathomejobs.weebly.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Meme in Houston, Texas

62 months ago

To whom are you speaking?

JohnHill said: You quit your job to do nothing? Most people would KILL for a job right now. You arent the smartest, are you?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

dmckain in Sugar Land, Texas

62 months ago

gina did you get the book if so was it worth it
dm

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

imnotdead in Stevenage, United Kingdom

62 months ago

HI

Working from home should not need to cost you money - no payout is the key.

I use a specific site but I won't post it here in case it is classed as advertising or spam???? It works well for me if you want any advice contact me via this forum and I can help you out if you like.

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Vicki Manley in Houston, Texas

62 months ago

I would like to know about the work from home job you found! I have heard from everyone, that you have to put money up for a work at home job then it is a scam.
My unemployment will run out soon & I really need to find a job. My husband is disabled & we are close to looseing our home.

Thank You

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

idrisborokini in Chicago, Illinois

60 months ago

I am always skeptical about work from home jobs ads. They just seem too good to be true. Most of the ones that i have encountered are scams.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No Reply - Report abuse

c_harts in League City, Texas

60 months ago

I lookinf for a work at home job. Can you help find one that is NOT scam. Thank You,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

txblondechk in San Antonio, Texas

60 months ago

c_harts in League City, Texas said: I lookinf for a work at home job. Can you help find one that is NOT scam. Thank You,

Yes,I have been working with this company since January and I love it. It really benefits my husband and I. For some reason it wont let me put in the website. email me and I will send it to you that way so you can get information about the company I work for.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (34) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

phoebe in Katy, Texas

60 months ago

c_harts in League City, Texas said: I lookinf for a work at home job. Can you help find one that is NOT scam. Thank You,

Yes,I have been working with this company since January and I love it. It really benefits my husband and I. For some reason it wont let me put in the website. email me and I will send it to you that way so you can get information about the company I work for.

im a stay home mom with one 10 month old baby girl, i was looking for a job that i can work at home while staying with my baby girl, she is too little if im going out to work, so pls let me know if you really know some real work at home program.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

LadyRos in Charlotte, North Carolina

59 months ago

I am as well looking a work at home job, i have been out of work since September and want to do work at home, phone work taking messages or medical receptionist or putting in data work for an office or some kind.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

59 months ago

Darlene s in Tucson, Arizona said: Email me at dstclair7@comcast.net for more information on working from home. I will direct you to the information from there.

Thanks!!!

THANK YOU I LOOK FORWARD OF TALKING WITH YOU.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Stephanie Keller in Houston, Texas

59 months ago

[QUOTE Stephanie Keller in Houston, Texas"]I am a stay at home mom with experience in the real estate but I am looking for some type of work that I can do from home. Does anyone know of anything?Can help me i have 5 kids and my little girl sickly.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

59 months ago

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH, I LOST THE CONTACT, I WILL DEFFINITELY BE IN TOUCH. THANKS. ROSLYN

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sam

59 months ago

Free Money, that make Money on Google on your web site is a Scam.
Scam: Google Money System or Google Kit
They go by several different names such as google cash scam, googlecash, google money tree scam, google kit scam, make money with google and ...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jessica21 in Houston, Texas

59 months ago

ok

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

kerry simien sr in Houston, Texas

59 months ago

I may have something give me a call at kerry.arleen@gmail.com and Ieave me a way to contact you.I need some help with what I have dealing in realestate .I also live in houston.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

jessica21 in Houston, Texas

59 months ago

ok

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Pat in Ames, Iowa

59 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

H Naessig in Montgomery, Texas

59 months ago

Sad sad!! MLM is not loved by many that is for sure. I personally have had nothing but success with Shop To Earn (may have started at a good time). I only shop online - so for me having the opportunity to get money back for my spending and others is rewarding:)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

sandi

59 months ago

H Naessig in Montgomery, Texas said: Sad sad!! MLM is not loved by many that is for sure. I personally have had nothing but success with Shop To Earn (may have started at a good time). I only shop online - so for me having the opportunity to get money back for my spending and others is rewarding:)

I dont want to shop and spend more money tha I would make on stuff I dont need,that does not pay my rent and Bills. I want a cash flow with out buying and why would I want to pay 400.00 for a buyers cliub,is stupied.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mally in Pensacola

59 months ago

Hi Gina, i think there is an offer for a work at home job here but im not sure. all i know is its for online sales. check it out www.ehubpensacolajobs.com

if its not a work at home jobs, im sure some of you here might need one, right? goodluck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Cynthia Mabry in Lebanon, Tennessee

59 months ago

Sally said: I have found if you are going to join a Direct sales Company Join one that has a Ground Floor Oppertunity, One that is got a net worth, Than you can work it and be at the top and be one the Mangers or directors making the money and sales.
careful of ones that have been around for years and is over saturated with consultants you Will be meeting your self ever where you go and you all are competing for same customers ,except the managers and directors have already at one time another hit up your warm and hot contacts.
Have you ever thought how many people are already using cosmetics,pots and pans,candles,Tupperware,tea tree oils,vitemins, etc?..
Go with something that is unique,different,give people a reason to host a party or buy a product.

Sally I could not agree more! Rodan + Fields is 9 months in the direct selling industry. I have been in network marketing for 12 years and have never come across a company that already has a successful product, much less the 850+ million annual revenue with ProActiv. People in marketing know this only comes around every 20-30 years, and how exciting to be one of the first 5,000! I mean honestly its all about timing with these companies. I think I have been given a blessing and cannot wait to see where my team is just 1 year from now! Then 10 years from now!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

FreeMoney101 in North Hollywood, California

59 months ago

wow its 2 on 1 ....lol

like you said yesterday dont talk about a company unless you have been with them i was with Ameriplan, Relive, melaleuca, Herbalife, GDI and many other MLM Companys for a long time so all i am doing is listing my experience unlike you two who is promoting youe MLM Company...lol

dont take it from me just google Ameriplan-scam or any business with the word scam in it, do alot of reasurch first before giving people like this your money ...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

kiss_melove2001 in decatur, Texas

58 months ago

Hi my name is Barbara I am a single mother of a seven year old autistic boy. I have to home school him because the schools around here do not offer a one on one program for autistic childern. I had to quit my jobabout 7 months ago because my boss could no longer give me the hours I needed. I have been working for friends but with the way the econamy is the can't help me out anymore. I am about to run out of savings and I have so many bills to cover. I have been tring to find a job I can do at home on the computer. But everything I find wants me to pay for it and I want a job not a get rich program. Can someone please help me find something anything. Even if it only pays a dollar an hour. I am very desperit. Please help. Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

lperdue@aol.com in Palo Alto, California

58 months ago

txblondechk in San Antonio, Texas said: Yes,I have been working with this company since January and I love it. It really benefits my husband and I. For some reason it wont let me put in the website. email me and I will send it to you that way so you can get information about the company I work for.

Please email the address as I an looking desparately for a legit work at home. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

58 months ago

What is your email address?

58 months ago

I did. It's not a working email.

Rachelle in Tacoma, Washington

58 months ago

ahahah your funny. Ameriplan is a scam because you didnt make money? Doesnt that just mean you didnt know how? Didnt do it right? Or maybe...you just didnt care and were lazy? What ever the case is...it is not a scam. I currently work there and I love it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

58 months ago

MonaVie in Katy, Texas said: Hi Shonta, MonaVie is a nutritional beverage company with a great product, wonderful compensation plan, and the M.O.R.E project helping
kids in other countries. www.mymonavie.com/dominiqueprosper

sounds like a Helth & Welness MLM i iave went through Reliv , Medaluka & Earbal life i can tell you all about your product and company just like this they all help Kids in other countries ... all the same

be sure to reasurch the truth about MLM Helth & Welness Companys like these..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Ameriscam? in Medford, Oregon

58 months ago

Save your energy to serve more Kool Aid. Ripoff Reports has "71 flavors" to choose from: www.ripoffreport.com/searchresults.asp?q1=A

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

58 months ago

Wahmom in Strasburg, Virginia said: Hello, I am currently work from home. I went to www.wah2day.org for information, you should check it out. Or anyone who wants a LEGIT work at home job.

IS THIS WORKING WITH PHONES? CAN IT BE TRUSTWORTHY?

Wahmom in Strasburg, Virginia

58 months ago

LadyRos in Charlotte, North Carolina said: IS THIS WORKING WITH PHONES? CAN IT BE TRUSTWORTHY?

You do use the phone alot, so long distance is required; honestly if it weren't trustworthy I wouldn't be working with them. I can't afford to waste any time, I am a busy stay home mom.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

neitarose in Bristol, Tennessee

58 months ago

txblondechk in San Antonio, Texas said: Yes,I have been working with this company since January and I love it. It really benefits my husband and I. For some reason it wont let me put in the website. email me and I will send it to you that way so you can get information about the company I work for.

Wpuld you e mail me about it with a little info, thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

58 months ago

THANK YOU AND I CANT WASTE ABY TIME EITHER, I WILL CHECK IT OUT. I DO APPRECIATE THIS, I SURE HOPE IT WORKS OUT FOR ME CAUSE I AM IN NEED.

58 months ago

LadyRos in Charlotte, North Carolina said: THANK YOU AND I CANT WASTE ABY TIME EITHER, I WILL CHECK IT OUT. I DO APPRECIATE THIS, I SURE HOPE IT WORKS OUT FOR ME CAUSE I AM IN NEED.

No problem!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

58 months ago

FreeMoney101 in North Hollywood, California said: i spend about 15 min on what i do and get $2000 free every month !

my best month was $9000 so i can waste some time, i am a stay at home dad with a wife and 2 kids ... This is all i do ! my wife dont work and my kids are 1 & 2 i can asure you what i do will work for anyone... I WILL EVEN GIVE ANYONE up to $100 TONIGHT ! just contact freebiespace@getcashfast.ws

but what is it that you do? you say on the phone? what company do you work for? or what business are you in?

people need to look into a company or business b4 they start Right ?

its called freebie trading

You sound like a desperate person...I like to do business in a formal way, conduct an interview via telephone, then set a time to meet online in my online office to go over the details about our Company, job description, income ect.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

58 months ago

FreeMoney101 in North Hollywood, California said: you sound like a SCAM !

I am far from desperate, i have my own social network getting new members everyday ! i even give most of my members to other traders because i cant give them 10-20 min of my time ..

Thats why i tell people what i do ...lol

its called freebie trading and anyone who wants to REALLY make money from home look in to it .... thire are over 200.000 freebie traders on the net that will be more than willing to help you or anyone else get started dont take my word for it ask anyone just google it

also if you google (make money online get paid tonight) i am #1

Thats all , Just here to help , not gain leads and get peoples phone #s so i can call and hassel them for life, when all they wanted was info on how to Work from Home.

Give People INFO..

You can't make time for your members? But you have time to go back and forth commenting on this forum...you don't sound as busy as you say you do.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

STEPHANIE KELLER in Houston, Texas

57 months ago

I WENT TO COLLEGE FOR REAL ESTATE NOT BUT HAVE NOT CONPELETE YET BUT KNOW A LOT ABOUT REAL ESTATE SO YES GET BACK TO ME.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Coe in Houston, Texas

56 months ago

Im interested in the site as well. And am also a stay at home mom

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

56 months ago

MR. JOHN COULD YOU PLEASE EMAIL ME AND TELL ME A LITTLE MORE ABOUT IT. THANK YOU.

56 months ago

HMMMMM THATS NOT GOOD ANDDDDDDDDDDDD

neitarose in Bristol, Tennessee

56 months ago

You want give any information and are way to quiet. I dont thank you are on the up and up. I would be shouting from the roof tops if I was making the money you say you are ! So people out there run from this guy as fast as you can ! He is playing with you and enjoying every minute of it !

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

56 months ago

It’s time to start getting a bit more detailed in regards to Freebie Trading. I know that a lot of you who are just starting out have a lot of questions. I understand that it can be very confusing at first and rather than just point you towards other peoples posts on various forums, I thought I’d discuss them here. After all, that is what this site is about!

So when you first get started in referral trading, you begin by doing what people commonly refer to as “Method 1.” What that means is that you are being paid to “Green” for someone. So when you “Green” for somebody, you sign up using their referral link, you complete 1 credit worth of offers, or more depending on the site, and then you can get paid. If you don’t understand what this means, or why you get paid, I will break it down simply for you:

When you go green, your referrer (if it’s a one referral cash out) gets paid by the IFW site. That is why they are paying you, so they in turn can get paid. It’s common for people to pay their referrals anywhere from 50% or higher. Anything less than 50% I wouldn’t touch with a ten foot pole, because there will be another trader to pay better. That is not to say always go with the person who pays the highest. You may want to develop a good relationship with a trader, a long term one, and you’ll want to be involved with someone who you trust and get along with well. There are a lot of fly by night people out there, and you don’t really want to get involved with that.

That’s basically all that entails “Method 1.” You just “Green” on your referrer’s site and you get paid. It’s pretty simple and anyone with a valid debit or credit card that is able to complete offers can do this. There are many different types of offers out there and they also vary by site. Make sure that before you pick a site to “Green” on that you have checked out the offers on the site. This way you can be sure that you are interested in them and that there are some available that you haven’t t

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

CKH3 in Austin, Texas

56 months ago

I think Ignite was the company my cousin worked with for a while. I know he paid to get into it and didn't work for it for very long.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

56 months ago

Thank you sir and good luck in your business.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

shanonleo in Bellville, Texas

56 months ago

imnotdead in Stevenage, United Kingdom said: HI

Working from home should not need to cost you money - no payout is the key.

I use a specific site but I won't post it here in case it is classed as advertising or spam???? It works well for me if you want any advice contact me via this forum and I can help you out if you like.

Thanks

Please email me with your site. I have been looking for something for a long time to work from home. i have spent more money then I would like to mention on this. Any help will be helpful. i can't afford to loose anymore money

Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.