Chemical operator jobs near Houston?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Harbor in Hinesville, Georgia

28 months ago

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone could inform me of some leads on what companies are hiring chemical operators/team leaders/shift supervisor in the chemical polymer industry or chemical water purification industry in Houston, TX or surrounding areas. I live out-of-state on the east coast and I have no experience with the oilfield, no degree, just 6 years of chemical manufacturing experience, then 3 years experience working for a food manufacturing company.

Right now, I'm a Team Leader, and looking to move to Houston in December of this year, but obviously won't move without a job. I am going to be visiting Houston in two weeks, so I was wondering if anyone could recommend how I should go about searching for jobs and possibly securing an interview during that time? Is it too early for me to search for a job, because I'll be moving at the end of year? I just really don't know how to go about looking for a job near Houston being that I'm from out-of-state. I wouldn't need help with relocation costs. ANY advice is greatly appreciated !

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Harbor in Hinesville, Georgia

28 months ago

I meant to mention, interested in $20hr or up, or $55,000 annual or up... Thanks again for any help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.