Up and coming jobs in Huntington Beach

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

What jobs are on the rise in Huntington Beach?

Reply - Report abuse

Gina Dondalski in Baltimore, Maryland

72 months ago

I am an experienced merchandiser interested in moving to Huntington Beach and searching for jobs in that location.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jeff Knott in Melbourne Beach, Florida

72 months ago

Gina Dondalski in Baltimore, Maryland said: I am an experienced merchandiser interested in moving to Huntington Beach and searching for jobs in that location.

Gina, This is Jeff Knott. I ran across your post online and thought i'd drop you a message. You should hook up on Facebook everyone from Joppatowne is starting to.

72 months ago

Hey Jeff! It's been along time how have you've been? I'm doing good same old same old. So how did you come across this message do you have something to do with finding jobs? If so can you hook me up with a job in Huntington Beach,Ca? I have a myspace page do you? It was great to hear from you hope to hear back. Take care! Gina Dondalski

Jeff Knott in Melbourne Beach, Florida

72 months ago

I was actually looking up old friends online and I figured yours is not the MOST common name so you'd be easy to find if you were online. I have a myspace page but I barely use it. For some reason I never go tot into it. But I have been Busy on facebook as have alot of other people. www.myspace.com/jfknott

72 months ago

I sent u a message on ur myspace page

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.