Worst sweatshop in Jacksonvile

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Coder in Jacksonville, Florida

87 months ago

Let me tell you about one of the worst companies I have every worked for. It used to be called Per-se Technologies, but is now called McKesson. They have an office on Bowden Road. The employees there are basically driven like cattle to do 3 or 4 peoples jobs and all the workers are stressed out to the max. They employ medical coders, billers, and account follow up reps. But this is not a situation I would recommend to anyone. To me, this is one of the biggest sweatshops in the city. Please take care before applying for a position at McKesson in Jacksonville.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Serene in Satellite Beach, Florida

84 months ago

thanx for the comment. i am doing a project for a history class i am taking and the assignment is to find sweatshops here in florida. my professor, classmates and i are going to report and send a very stong-willed letter to them. GOD BLESS YOU!!!Acts 20:24

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

definately

79 months ago

You are absolutely right, this is a nightmare of a company! The management team has never had any other work experience and are stuck in the early 90's without even knowing it...lucky for them they spend much of their time playing fantasy football while the company and workers drift unguided and unmanaged

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

JFK

78 months ago

HORRIBLE place to work!!!!!! You would assume a corporation of this size wouldn't allow a local office to be managed this poorly. It's basically a Mom & Pop, with a really catty and unprofessional work environment where failure and screw-ups are the norm and acceptable. It's only a matter of time before the headquarters dumps this operation.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mnjax

78 months ago

What a mess this place is!!!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.