Electrical/electronic/avionics tech jobs in Jacksonville. Thinking of moving there, worth it?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Oblivion in Springfield, Missouri

37 months ago

Im moving to Jax to be with my girlfriend but Im unsure if Ill be able to find a job in my field. Can anyone help?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

jjamesbarnes in Jacksonville, Florida

37 months ago

There is good potential to find a job in your field here. There are several large aviation companies here as well as St. Augustine. Plus 2 navy bases and the old Cecil Field which is now Cecil Commerce Center where they work on aicraft and the like. Overall the job market is not very good. The recovery hasn't made it to Florida.

Oblivion in Springfield, Missouri

37 months ago

Ok, Im just worried how hard it will be to get into one of these places not knowing a single soul in Florida. Im so afraid I wont find a job and run out of money and then become a bum. lol

jjamesbarnes in Jacksonville, Florida

37 months ago

Oblivion in Springfield, Missouri said: Ok, Im just worried how hard it will be to get into one of these places not knowing a single soul in Florida. Im so afraid I wont find a job and run out of money and then become a bum. lol

If its like everything else it will be tough. Hopefuly your girl friend has a good job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.