AIRCRAFT MECHANIC

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

THOMAS E. MOORE in Jacksonville, Florida

71 months ago

BEEN IN JAX FOR 22YEARS.ELEVAN YEARS USN.EIGHTEEN YEARS GENERAL AVIATION,A@P,IA.WIFE TWO CHILDREN,HOUSE NO DRUGS.RECENTLY LAID OFF.NEED GODS HELP TO HELP ME FIND AIRCRAFT MECH POSITION WESTSIDE OF JAX.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Indeed Help in Stamford, Connecticut

71 months ago

Hello Thomas, Thanks for joining the Indeed forums! This is a great place to talk about what it's like to live and work in Jacksonville, but if you are looking for a job, you'll have the most success using the Indeed search engine. Just type the job title or keyword into the search field at the top of this page and click the "Find Jobs" button to see all the listings. From there you can narrow down your search by typing "Jacksonville" into the Where field. I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any questions. Best of luck with your job search! Indeed Admin

laidoff mech in Jacksonville, Florida

68 months ago

THOMAS E. MOORE in Jacksonville, Florida said: BEEN IN JAX FOR 22YEARS.ELEVAN YEARS USN.EIGHTEEN YEARS GENERAL AVIATION,A@P,IA.WIFE TWO CHILDREN,HOUSE NO DRUGS.RECENTLY LAID OFF.NEED GODS HELP TO HELP ME FIND AIRCRAFT MECH POSITION WESTSIDE OF JAX.

where have you applied here in jax?

mike in Winston Salem, North Carolina

68 months ago

I know your pain did 10 yrs in Navy started out as AW HSL 30, 32,34 then became AD pna cheif 3 time went to work for the airlines had 16 yrs with USAIR got laid off for 4 yrs got call back didnt go due to finding a job for a different company working in a hangar that I worked in with USAIR. I also work ga and am an IA but cant get a job working on smaller jet/planes corrport
ck with js firm, plane tech and do some mro work untill things come back used to fly to craig 10 times a yr
good luck

looking for Peace/got it with GOD in Bronx, New York

68 months ago

THOMAS E. MOORE in Jacksonville, Florida said: BEEN IN JAX FOR 22YEARS.ELEVAN YEARS USN.EIGHTEEN YEARS GENERAL AVIATION,A@P,IA.WIFE TWO CHILDREN,HOUSE NO DRUGS.RECENTLY LAID OFF.NEED GODS HELP TO HELP ME FIND AIRCRAFT MECH POSITION WESTSIDE OF JAX.

Thomas I am praying for you and u will be blessed hold on keep ur faith walk by it not by site

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.