Warehouse Work

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Trehart in Jacksonville, Florida

73 months ago

I am looking for a warehouse position but there is a catch. I need a job that hires felons. I only have a felony for Driving with a Suspended License HTO. I never hit, killed, robbed or assisted with someone doing those crimes. I just want to provide for my family, save money for my wedding and make it through this recession. If someone knows of anybody hiring for Warehouse, Customer Service, Shipping/Receiving, Entry Level Maintenance, Cooking, Car Detailing anything please email me at trehart22@yahoo.com. I cannot get a hardship license until I have a job to go to so they would have to be willing to accept me as a person that cannot drive right away. I have reliable transportation, not public, so that will not be an issue. Thank you anyone for your help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Indeed Help in Stamford, Connecticut

73 months ago

Hello Trehart, You will have the most success finding the job you want by using our search engine. Just type in job title, company, or keyword into the search field at the top of this page and click "Find Jobs". Best of luck with your search!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.