colomer printing tech

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

matt 12 in atlanta, Georgia

69 months ago

I would not work for this company ( colomer in Jacksonville, fl) their managment they have J.B will use you theN back stab you to keep his job , theY print on plastic bottles and do not have any ideal what they are doing so their company will not last long, they have been going through people like crazy in tech positions, they go through recuiting places that will place anybody in a position so they they get paid, just watch if you apply for this job with them hate to see you move to Jacksonville and the loose your job later on, THIS COMPANY IS STRUGGLING TO KEEP ABOVE WATER

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Erick Brenes in Elgin, Illinois

68 months ago

matt 12 in atlanta, Georgia said: I would not work for this company ( colomer in Jacksonville, fl) their managment they have J.B will use you theN back stab you to keep his job , theY print on plastic bottles and do not have any ideal what they are doing so their company will not last long, they have been going through people like crazy in tech positions, they go through recuiting places that will place anybody in a position so they they get paid, just watch if you apply for this job with them hate to see you move to Jacksonville and the loose your job later on, THIS COMPANY IS STRUGGLING TO KEEP ABOVE WATER

** Thanks for the info!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jake in Covington, Georgia

67 months ago

matt 12 in atlanta, Georgia said: I would not work for this company ( colomer in Jacksonville, fl) their managment they have J.B will use you theN back stab you to keep his job , theY print on plastic bottles and do not have any ideal what they are doing so their company will not last long, they have been going through people like crazy in tech positions, they go through recuiting places that will place anybody in a position so they they get paid, just watch if you apply for this job with them hate to see you move to Jacksonville and the loose your job later on, THIS COMPANY IS STRUGGLING TO KEEP ABOVE WATER

This recuiter along with another recuiter mri in florida will lie to you about the position just so they can make some money, Colomer need a lot of help , any one with any knowlodge of printing would not waste their time at this company, I know people who have see this place for interviews and they said it was bad, they just got rid of all their managers and hired new one that know nothing about plastics or printing, the ones they got rid of just wasted time their, they keep one person who is bad at managing people , he was plant manager they put him down to manager that tells you where they are going no where. I would agree do not waste you time with them

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

VJP04@COMCAST.NET in Jacksonville, Florida

63 months ago

iAM NOT IN THIS FIELD BUT I FEEL WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, IT IS HURTFUL TO RELOCATE TO AN AREA AWAY, FROM FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND THEN LOSE THE POSITION, AND THEN YOU HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN.
BUT WITH THE HELP OF THE GOOD LORD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE, SO DON'T GIVE UP.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.