Male comedian, housekeep, butler entertainer looking for work...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

starlite

65 months ago

Hey, everyone needs a good laugh...and infact I'm learning how to become a comedian...hopefully will be performing sometime in the future...then of course this offer would end as my stock would suddently go way up...(laugh)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

MRClueuin in Brooklyn, New York

64 months ago

LOL.
ROTFALMAO!
Either way it's funny.....
....when it's not you. (Snicker.)
Peace to you starlite and to all others
...Peace,
MrClueuin

starlite

64 months ago

Come on...there has to be some eccentric millionare out there who wants there own person 'clown'...to make them laugh...

I'll entertain anyone...I'll let you comb my hair...you know you've always wanted to do that...

I'll message your feet, take out the trash, walk the dog, feed the ducks...
I'll even role play for or with you...I can be a tall handsome prince or a dainty princess...I can be the strong dominant slave master...or the weak frail submissive servant...

I will listen to you gripe and complain, when no one else will...
Heck, I'll even let you spank me...to vent out your frustrations...

Come on...give a guy a chance...times are hard...

64 months ago

You are scary! LOL
Hey if your that desperate I hire Whole Foods is hiring in New York City.
Read the Forums.
You might not be to far from your most desparate imaginings.
There seems to be a lot of people who are just as desparate as you....
..... I'm fast becoming one of them.
Peace,
Clueuin

starlite

64 months ago

you know times are hard when even guys start using coupons...

you know times are hard when even McDonalds and Wal-mart start requiring resumes, and a 10 year work history to even be considered...

Oh, and by the way...the saying...'if you need a job go to Walmart'...ah ah...not true anymore...even Walmart has a full house..and all stores have suspended hiring...

I can't even get a job at Walmart...(tears, humiliation, and a hamburger cause I'm hungry)

But I can tap dance...any one looking for a tap dancer?

64 months ago

LOL

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

starlite

64 months ago

You know times are hard when your kids lick the plate so clean that theres nothing left to send to Africa...

You know times are hard and when your pants start 'sagging' like the gangstas...cause your loosing weight due to stress and no food...

'Hey mom? why are you sagging?'....slap!! go to your room!

You know times are hard when you not only eat the chicken, but you also start eating the bones, and knawing on them like a hyena...getting all your moneys worth....

You know times are hard when a night out on the town with your date means going to your mothers house for a home cooked meal...'hey ma, how bout some more wine for Darla...D'oh...

starlite

64 months ago

Why thank you...
There's a fine line between crying and laughing during these tough times...
Let's all try to hang in there together...

Studio Jear in Jacksonville, Florida

42 months ago

starlite said: Tall, funny, Will Smith type, guy willing to do house work, or play the role of a butler or travel companion..
I can be very theatrical, can do comedy, or would be willing to semi-cross dress for laughs,...or fulfill any other role you so desired. (All in fun, humor or play)
Basically if you need a laugh, or someone to go to a science fair with...or both...I'm the guy...

If interested, let me know...(yes I'm desperate for a job)...see, even that was funny....

Well...this looks like it was 21 months ago...how have you faired? We are Studio Jear - a group fitness facility here in Jacksonville, FL owned and operated by husband and wife fitness team - Arlene & Jerome. Our tagline is: "Studio Jear! MORE than just a workout!" We try to periodically offer our clientele social activities, parties, cruises, etc. (things the competition YMCA, Bailey's, Gold Gym) doesn't offer. We have a diverse clientele from all walks of life, every ethnicity and ages. We are holding a social mixer on Saturday, June 18th and we're looking for a comedian to perform for 45 minutes. Need a quote. Check out our website @ www.zumbajear.com

P.S. You do seem kinda nuts but what you wrote was pretty funny... You can e-mail us at zumbajear@yahoo.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.