Truck Driver / Warehouse worker

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

laboy6030 in Orlando, Florida

70 months ago

I AM UNEMPLOYED NOW AND I CANNOT JOBS IN ORLANDO FLORIDA PLASE HELP ME.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Indeed Help in Stamford, Connecticut

70 months ago

Hello Everyone! You will have the most success finding the job you want by using our search engine. Just type in job title, company, or keyword into the search field at the top of this page and click "Find Jobs". Best of luck with your search!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

NATHANIEL JACKSON in Jacksonville, Florida

69 months ago

HELLO I REALLY NEED A JOB. IT IS SO HARD TO FIND A JOB HERE I HAVE WAREHOUSE FORKLIFT AND SECURITY EXPERIENCE. I AM VERY DEPENDABLE AND A HARD WORKER. SOMEONE PLEASE HIRE ME I NEED A JOB BAD.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Darryl Pitchford in Jacksonville, Florida

67 months ago

I am a very hard worker very dendable and has experience in warehouse forklift and driver has four years in shipping and receiving and has one year in driving. Please help me find a job. I would work very hard all i need is an chance. Think You.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Fatimaz in Tucson, Arizona

66 months ago

Darryl Pitchford in Jacksonville, Florida said: I am a very hard worker and dependable. Have experience operating a warehouse forklift and as a driver. Have four years experience in shipping and receiving and one year as a driver. Please, I'd appreciate a little networking, or a solid job lead. Thank You.

Hope you can appreciate some free editing. I got your back. Do you like the changes I made, it helps you to put your best foot forward.
Take care, Your Editor,
Fatima

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Fatimaz in Tucson, Arizona

66 months ago

Darryl Pitchford in Jacksonville, Florida said: I am a very hard worker and dependable. Have experience operating a warehouse forklift and as a driver. Have four years experience in shipping and receiving and one year as a driver. Please, I'd appreciate a little networking, or a solid job lead. Thank You.

Hope you can appreciate some free editing. I got your back. Do you like the changes I made? It helps you to put your best foot forward.
Take care, Your Editor,
Fatima

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.