Best companies to work for in Kansas City?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

What companies are fueling growth in Kansas City? Why are they a great employer?

Reply - Report abuse

Giselle in Lees Summit, Missouri

90 months ago

Would like the information on the Top Companies to work for in Kansas City Missouri.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (103) / No (24) Reply - Report abuse

Jeff Tegeler in Mission, Kansas

86 months ago

My wife is currently pursuing a career in Procurement. She has 7+ years experience and is on the top of her game. She is looking for an exceptional company who has the drive for exellence as she does.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

sfolch in Overland Park, Kansas

73 months ago

I will like to nominate for the Best Places to work in Kansas City 2009, CyDex Pharmaceuticals. I'm working for them as a temp, but there environment, professionalism, benefits are great. All the employees are like a family, and they work as a team! The company is really s good one to work in.

Shirley L. Folch

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Jim Marshall in Kansas City, Kansas

72 months ago

I work at the Home Depot in Merriam, KS. in the hardware dept. I wanted to say the people I work with are great and I love the interaction with customers. The management there is great too, but one thing I would like to comment on is that I wish there could be more autonomy within our store. By this I mean not following every directive that comes out of the home office in Atlanta. Alot of their directives, i.e, changing end caps all the time, rearranging inventory displays unnecessarily, and other projects that the home office wants done instead of shaping up individual departments like we should be doing, etc.
I think the individual departments would look alot better and could easily be better shopped by our customers. I will say Home Depot is EXTREMLEY focused on customer service, more than any other organization I have ever been with. And I have worked there over 6 yrs. as a part time associate.
By the way I am looking for a sales position selling industrial equipment, i.e. motors, electrical components, pipe, tubing, etc. if there is any company looking for sales enigneers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

KC in Sedalia, Missouri

59 months ago

Lockton and Perceptive Software win best places to work every year for the past 5 years.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Darrell Kelso in Jefferson City, Missouri

53 months ago

Jim Marshall in Kansas City, Kansas said: I work at the Home Depot in Merriam, KS. in the hardware dept. I wanted to say the people I work with are great and I love the interaction with customers. The management there is great too, but one thing I would like to comment on is that I wish there could be more autonomy within our store. By this I mean not following every directive that comes out of the home office in Atlanta. Alot of their directives, i.e, changing end caps all the time, rearranging inventory displays unnecessarily, and other projects that the home office wants done instead of shaping up individual departments like we should be doing, etc.
I think the individual departments would look alot better and could easily be better shopped by our customers. I will say Home Depot is EXTREMLEY focused on customer service , more than any other organization I have ever been with. And I have worked there over 6 yrs. as a part time associate .
By the way I am looking for a sales position selling industrial equipment, i.e. motors, electrical components, pipe, tubing, etc. if there is any company looking for sales enigneers.

After this comment are you still employed?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.