Recruitting Coordinatior for major insurance company in KC.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

MattS in Lawrence, Kansas

61 months ago

I see a lot of people scared on here about their jobs and financial futures. A lot of people cannot find jobs in this economy. But there are still jobs hiring out there. I promise. I am a recruiting coordinator for the KC branch for a large national Health Care company. If you are interested in working in the Health Care Industry for one of the biggest health care companies in the country, we are hiring at the office in Overland Park. Initially, I cannot say the company, but this is not fake, it is just a little unorthodox for me to recruit like this, but we are trying to expand by any means necessary.

If you have any interest in learning about getting into the industry, I would love to hear from you. Our company is thriving and had a record breaking month last month, but we still have room for expansion. We have brought in five people to the team in the last month and are looking for 7-10 more by year end.

If you live in KC metro are, (we are located in OP), have a good social network in KC, are motivated and have marketing, sales, Health Care, or pharmaceutical experience, I would like to hear from you. (Also if you have a S6, S7, S65, S66, Brokerage License, or Health Insurance License, that is helpful.)
If you would like to know more, e-mail me. Also, you can send your resume's to me also, and I will contact you following review of you resume.

If you are a little worried about sending your resume on something like this I understand, you can make it a little more private, (no name, phone number address) and I can contact you by e-mail and we can go from there.

Best of Luck,

Matt
rec_coordinatorkc@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.