Fun Summer jobs!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Len Hernandez in Liberty, Missouri

80 months ago

My name is Len Hernandez and I draw caricatures for a living.

I work for a company called Kaman’s Art Shoppes, a concessionaire company that operates out of 37 theme parks and hospitality venues through out the country.

Currently, we are looking to hire talented and motivated artists and salespeople to cultivate their skills with us this 2008 season at Worlds of Fun in Kansas City Mo. We need energetic and outgoing people to work not only as artists’, but as energetic sales people. The artists’ jobs are commission based or hourly, whichever is higher, so the more you sell, the more money you make. The sales positions are hourly based with plenty of sales incentives.

Our operations at Worlds of Fun include:
Caricatures
Airbrush
Henna
Writing on Rice
Face painting
Wood Cutting
Leather work and Stamping

No experience is necessary for these positions and we will train and provide potential employees with supplies.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions and browse our website for more information at
www.Kamansart.com

Thank you for your time.

Len Hernandez
Park Manager, Worlds of Fun, Mo.
Kaman’s Art Shoppes, Inc.
(816) 303-5035
LenH@Kamansart.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

artoria lee in Kansas City, Missouri

79 months ago

I'M ON A SERIOUS SEARCH FOR A JOB.WHY? I'M LOOKING FOR A JOB BECAUSE I NEED TO GET OUT THE HOUSE FOR THE SUMMER, I DON'T NEED TO ROAM THE STREETS.I NEED WORK. PLEASE HELP MY SEARCH!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

brittany in Kansas City, Missouri

78 months ago

I would really like to work with u and help do those things. they sound fun and i'm really intrested in them kind of things

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

brittany in Kansas City, Missouri

78 months ago

i really need a job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Len Hernandez in Liberty, Missouri

68 months ago

I am hiring again for the positions listed above that I posted last year. Please use the information on the preceeding ad to apply.

Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sara in Leavenworth, Kansas

66 months ago

Len,
I was curious to see if you are still hiring for Face painters for your park for the summer 2009 season. If you could please post and let me know, I would appreciate it!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.