Why Get a Home Inspection? What are the Benefits?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Las Vegas Home Inspection Services in Las Vegas, Nevada

41 months ago

This is information that I thought would be useful to share with the public.

Home Inspections are a must for any home buyer. Purchasing a home can be a burdensome task, at a time when you may have doubts, All Points Inspection takes the guess work out of home buying.

You may asked yourself, Why do I need a Home Inspection? What's the benefits?

A Home inspection is a visual diagnosis of the current condition of a property. Knowing the condition of a property's major systems and it's structural components can be a powerful tool. As the Seller, this knowledge can help you identify the areas of your property that need attention prior to listing and can help you determine a fair selling price. As the Buyer, it can help you avoid costly surprises down the road and may also be used as a negotiating tool that will facilitate a reduction in the price of a property. By obtaining a professional home inspection you can be reassured that you are making a sound investment.

I'm a pretty handy person, can I perform the inspection myself?

Even the most experienced homeowner/handyman can miss potentially costly problems that a licensed and Certified Home Inspection Professional will not.

What is examined in the Inspection and how long will it take?

We encourage all of our clients to be present during the inspection process so we can answer any questions you may have and also tell you about routine maintenance that should be performed. The inspection will typically last 2-3 hours depending on the age, condition and square footage of the
property.

I just Googled Las Vegas Home Inspection Services to find a Inspector in my area. There are too many to count. How can I determine which one to use?

Here are some General questions you MUST ask:

Do you exclusively perform home inspection?
What will be included in the inspection?
What certifications do they have?
Does the inspector have Errors and Omissions Insurance

More info to come soon!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ferro in Toronto, Ontario

10 months ago

No doubt home inspections are always helpful to take good decisions for the properties. You might have to pay them more but result they provide is always satisfied. Recently I am approaching [url=www.equityinspection.com/manhattan-beach/home-inspection-manhattan-beach.php]Manhattan Beach Home Inspector Service[/url].

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.