Los Angeles culture

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

Food, entertainment, shopping, local traditions - where is it all happening in Los Angeles?

Reply - Report abuse

MM900 in Los Angeles, California

81 months ago

Hollywood & Highland Center is a really cool mall and entertainment complex. They have tons of great shops, restaurants, a movie theater, Lucky Strike Lanes bowling alley, and the Kodak Theatre where the Oscars are held. They are also having a Live Art festival on November 3rd. Check out a cool contest at livelargehere.com, you can submit your artwork, photos, films, and music. Winners will be featured at the festival.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Kipling in Los Angeles, California

80 months ago

YIKES is all i have to say. avoid that mall like the plague, it's $h!t. It's the same stores that you have back home anyways. Their are waaaaay better places to check out in Los Angeles and better places for art too.
try citysearch or dailycandy.com for better insight into our city, unless you're so starved for Victoria's Secret, Coldstone or godhelpus, Build-a-Bear.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

joelle wright in Washington, District of Columbia

62 months ago

i love your culture

ambro in Woodland Hills, California

61 months ago

Dustin in Potsdam, New York said: I just heard about this site called badonlinedates.com and man have i had some bad dates. Like this one chick...man o man was she clueless. Can only imagine the stories others have to tell, I think I'm going to sign up. Anybody have any bad dates before?

Dustin. Dude. Bro. ALLLLLLL online dates sre bad!! Just like ALLLLL friend-referred dates, family-referred dates,etcetc. You gotta figure that he/she lied, finessed the truth, accentuated the truth just as much as you did. If he/she won't take the time to get to know you and let you get to know him/her dump the stiff and move on. Online lets you get thru the evaluate/dump process max quick.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

ambro in Woodland Hills, California

61 months ago

joelle wright in Washington, District of Columbia said: i love your culture

Dudette! Thanx for the compliment. There really is a lot to see/do in L.A. & environs. You like Thai-Senegalese fusion tacos...comin' right up! Like residential architecture...F.L.Wright and Case Studt and Eames home tours right now! Obviously we don't have the longer history of the East Coast or South East, so adjust the parameters of what you want to look at. Plenty of really great contemporary art galleries, music venues, nice people (believe it or not). Hope you come back soon if you still live in D.C. Best in all things to you, whatever you do!....ambro

Sheron in Tbilisi, Georgia

30 months ago

Hi Dear
Designers do not need

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.