Job sites in LA

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

Benjamin in Hermosillo, Mexico

84 months ago

I was searching for IT and Media jobs and came accross this site, its pretty good www.xpandedcareers.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

johny smith in Syd, Australia

82 months ago

Thanks for the link. Even I too came across a website which is providing a great service in the recruitment field here is the site www.abacusrecruit.com.au/ I hope this helps many...
: )

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

James in Santa Monica, California

82 months ago

Which other sites would you say specialize in New Media in the US?. Ive looked at Dice.com and they are mostly IT Sales related positions, Monster is too general, Careerbuilder is ok, but since ive registered ive been recieving a whole bunch of scam type job offers. i like the look of xpandedcareers.com but theres not that many jobs on there right now, and it seems like its spread a bit thin.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Resumedman in San Juan Capistrano, California

81 months ago

Check out Advanced Medical Recruitment Inc. www.advancedmr.net It is a new medical recruitment firm specializing in the placement of R&D, Quality,MFG and Operation Engineers. They maybe able to help you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

serge in Rosemead, California

76 months ago

www.cbcjobs.com

great for orange county and los angeles jobs

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Michelle Gomez in Hawthorne, California

73 months ago

Need a job A.S.A.P

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

titus in Hermosillo, Mexico

73 months ago

theres no jobs in puremedicaljobs.com , its purely ads...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

titus in Hermosillo, Mexico

73 months ago

its just an adsense site, with a few links to job listings which are placed on other sites, in the hope of visitors clicking on your adsense links by mistake....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Indeed Help in Stamford, Connecticut

69 months ago

Hello Everyone! Thanks for joining the Indeed forums! Here you can find advice, stories, questions and discussions all about IT, but there is a much better way to find the job you really want. Just enter in the job you're looking for in the search field above and click the "find jobs" button to see all the job listings. From there you can apply directly to the job on their site with out having to post your private contact information on a public forum. And please let me know if you need any help using the search or any of our other tools. Best of luck with your search! Sincerely, Indeed Admin

Dan Green in Tel Aviv-yafo, Israel

66 months ago

Wow I Checked out the Pages LA site and its pretty cool. It has directories according to ethnicity's for lots of local businesses in Los Angeles County. It's like an online Yellow Pages for the L.A. area. I actually found some good Asian Restaurants in one of the directors and hopefully a job, I applied to three places and they all got back to me so I'm waiting to see how it turns out.

Find a Job in your area:
www.PagesLA.com

John Whalen in Gardena, California

65 months ago

Have seen www.jobaphiles.com, yet? Some of my college friends at UCLA use it, I'd give it a shot.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.