Best companies to work for in Los Angeles?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (15)

Host

What companies are fueling growth in Los Angeles? Why are they a great employer?

Reply - Report abuse

Tyra Taylor in Van Nuys, California

81 months ago

Hi,My name's Tyra Taylor.I would like to wok with you.Please contact me (310)986-4754 for interview.I look forward for interview with you.

Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (21) Reply - Report abuse

Dapotan Siregar in Tangerang, Indonesia

79 months ago

This year I will gain the DV 2008 Green Card. I would like to start working in Los Angeles. Can you give me some suggestions?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (19) Reply - Report abuse

HR Professional in Houston, Texas

79 months ago

I am interested in relocating to the Los Angeles area this year. I have experience in the Human Resources field and am interested to hear about the job market in LA, especially for HR Generalists/Managers/Recruiters/Coordinators. Any ideas?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

johnny in Los Angeles, California

73 months ago

My experience is primarily inside sales, and I am looking for a company to have a career in Los Angeles. Not looking for something where I have to sign up 200 of my friends & family in oder to have any success.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Michelle Gomez in Hawthorne, California

72 months ago

I am looking for customer sevice,retail,i had lots of similar jobs,I am currently going to school once a week I have home studies for my GED.Any suggestions please email me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Nancy in Los Angeles, California

70 months ago

LOOKING FOR JOB ASAP
M.A. COMPUTER
B.A. ED
M.A. PHOTO
a.balik@worldnet.att.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Jose Sampson in Los Angeles, California

70 months ago

Although I have been working as a Loan Processor for 10 years, the market is too slow. Therefore, I am looking for a job in an aerospace company. Possibly in the tools/parts or warehouse. I'm a hardworker and a quick learner. I will show you my dedication and I am an early riser (5.00 a.m. or earlier or I can work graveyard or late night shift). Please consider me for any position with the use of my hands/arms. E-mail me at: ltsdnc4fun@yahoo.com.

Thank you
Jose

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

ikram in France

60 months ago

please next year i would like to go in los angeles to found a job and for learning your langage because i'm very bad and but i m 33 years old and if you have a job for me call it s my number phone 06 42 24 80 35 in france

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

cynlady in Sunland, California

57 months ago

I am inteligent, dependable, experience mature woman seeking employment in the Office Administration field, preferably in the San Fernando Valley. For 8 years I was the Office Administration Manager for the number one engineering company in Southern California. Due to the ecconomy, my past employer had to lay off 75% of his staff which I was one them. I do well with customer service, answering a multi-system phone, all office duties, payroll, AP/AR. Prior to that, I've worked for escrow companies ie Landsafe Title, an affiliate of Countrywide, for 4 years. Prior to that, I have several years experience as a Property Manager in the Los Angeles area for a land developer. I would appreciate to be given an opportunity to work in any one of the fields that I am familiar with. You can contact me at my email address cynlady@msn.com. Thank you for your consideration.

Dapotan in San Pedro, California

50 months ago

Can you give me work in California? What kind of job is it?

joseva in Los Angeles, California

50 months ago

Hellooo in Pearland, Texas said: Are you people blind or what? This is not a place to post your "resume" (aka your phone number and a plea for an interview, if that's your idea of job searching there's your explanation why you don't have one). This is for information on growing companies in Los Angeles!!

(btw, I am in LA, not Pearland TX.)

these people are really irritating, arent they?

lmao! are you people stupid?? this forum is for "THE BEST COMPANY TO WORK FOR IN LOS ANGELES, AND WHY??" not "please submit your inquiries for work."

reeeeetards

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

dental geek in Evanston, Illinois

48 months ago

Hi

Looking for someone
who is a current
dental or dental
hygiene at USC
school of Dentistry.

I'm considering relocating
to the area from Chicago.

Do a dentist looking
for a great dental
assistant?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Paul in San Mateo, California

47 months ago

Holy crap people.... enought with the "I look work and give job. What job it is?"
PLEASE read the title............

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

rtruehitt@netzero.net in Los Angeles, California

42 months ago

HR Professional in Houston, Texas said: I am interested in relocating to the Los Angeles area this year. I have experience in the Human Resources field and am interested to hear about the job market in LA, especially for HR Generalists/Managers/Recruiters/Coordinators. Any ideas?

15 years supervisory exp.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.