What are the best places to shop in LA?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Daninreallife in Los Angeles, California

82 months ago

I love Hollywood & Highland. They have such great places to eat. I love Johnny Rockets and the Dip. Check out livelargehere.com as well. It happened at H&H and there are some really cool art pieces. What are your favorite places to shop?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

shayla in Ruston, Louisiana

78 months ago

best places to shop in california of la area?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

ISABEL in Whittier, California

52 months ago

The best place to shop in los angeles, i would have to say it all depends on what you want, quality, quanity, amount, but if you are looking for clothes, the alleys located in downtown la, on santee st, and if you are looking for wholesale, clothing, jewlery, toys, electronics, undergarments, housewhole items, etc. then the best place is on 4th and los angeles st. in downtown LA. you can start on 4th and work your way down, there are many shops, many items to chose from, and the price, trust me when i say you wont complain.... you will be surprise on what you will find, cologne, perfume, linens, ohhh the list goes on....dont go after 2pm, it will be to late, i mean you can still shop but the best time to go is during the week, because the weekends 8 p are to packed good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.