interested in relocating to the Los Angeles. Looking for IT Job!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

JeanRobert Antoine in Miami, Florida

26 months ago

interested in relocating to the Los Angeles area this year. Currently work for BECKMAN COULTER INC. as Level IV Technician
I am a Family guy, with two great Boys and my lovely Wife.
I love music and computers, and I hold a degree in Music.
I am well-mannered and all ways give the up most respect to all.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Bluetea in Texas

26 months ago

JeanRobert Antoine in Miami, Florida said: interested in relocating to the Los Angeles area this year. Currently work for BECKMAN COULTER INC. as Level IV Technician
I am a Family guy, with two great Boys and my lovely Wife.
I love music and computers, and I hold a degree in Music.
I am well-mannered and all ways give the up most respect to all.

I wouldn't recommend this unless Beckman offers you a transfer. I am a former Californian and my sister still lives there. The economy is in the toilet due to over taxation and over regulation. People are leaving in droves and I left 12 years ago.

All that is left is the weather.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

nycs in Long Island, New York

26 months ago

JeanRobert Antoine in Miami, Florida said: interested in relocating to the Los Angeles area this year.

Please DO NOT DO IT....Don't make the same mistake I did almost 2 years ago. I moved from ATL to SAN and now I am trying to get out of here ASAP. In fact I am considering to move to Tampa area.
The west coast people are nice but Unfriendly. I am single woman but I have heared from many people with kids that the school system its NOT good here and LA is worse.
California is way OVER PRICED for what it has to offer....the east coast is more modern and there is culture and much more to do and you can have friends and also know your neighbors unlike California.

I hope this helps you...my screen name is old on indeed and thats why it NYC.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.