Sign Sales Job Opening in Louisville

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Scott Hoyt in Lexington, Kentucky

88 months ago

I am looking for a salesperson to sell printed signs on vinyl, banner, and rigid materials in the
Louisville and surrounding area. Must have similar sales background and live within a decent driving
distance of Louisville, KY. The job pays a base salary of $45k + commission + benefits. Six digit
potential earnings with good sales performance. Please contact 859-684-7454 or shoyt@dgerdirect.com.
Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Ken Parrott in Louisville, Kentucky

87 months ago

Is this position still available?
Ken Parrott

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

treekidd2@yahoo.com in Athens, Greece

78 months ago

Scott Hoyt in Lexington, Kentucky said: I am looking for a salesperson to sell printed signs on vinyl, banner, and rigid materials in the
Louisville and surrounding area. Must have similar sales background and live within a decent driving
distance of Louisville, KY. The job pays a base salary of $45k + commission + benefits. Six digit
potential earnings with good sales performance. Please contact 859-684-7454 or shoyt@dgerdirect.com.
Thank you!

HELLO MY NAME IS THERESA TSANGARIS, IAM IN GREECE NOW WORKING FOR A GRAPHICS COMPANY,WE DO EVERYTHING FROM SIGNS TO T-SHIRTS. I AM PLANNING TO MOVE BACK IN OCT-08. WILL BE LOOKING FOR A JOBS IN THESE AREAS. I HAVE BEEN DOING SIGNS AND SOME GRAPHICS WORKS SINCE THE LATE 70'S. I'M A HARD WORKER AND TAKE DIRECTION WELL.MY BE YOU CAN FIND ROOM FOR ME IN YOUR SHOP OR FACTORY. THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!! THERESA TSANGARIS PHONE # IN GREECE 011 30 2243047048

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

treekidd2@yahoo.com in Louisville, Kentucky

71 months ago

Hello I'm living and working in louisville now. Need a better paying job, is this position still open? I have experence in the sign business. I am working in production now for a very good company, but need more money,and a better position.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Williamsmith40258 in Louisville, Kentucky

71 months ago

Do yourself a favor and realize that Louisville is a collapsing city with a crumbling infrastructure and economy. Not a place where good jobs grow. Too many small minds and too many hicks running local companies. So be careful out there. Its probably best that you look elsewhere for decent employment. And to those out there that underpaid etc, I sympathize but your local government is the reason for the job losses, and low wages that plague Louisville. When you tax everyone into poverty, everyone starts getting poorer and having an 8 percent state and local tax rate is a start. Time to leave Louisville, y'all.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

RJ in Louisville, Kentucky

68 months ago

Williamsmith40258 in Louisville, Kentucky said: Do yourself a favor and realize that Louisville is a collapsing city with a crumbling infrastructure and economy. Not a place where good jobs grow. Too many small minds and too many hicks running local companies. So be careful out there. Its probably best that you look elsewhere for decent employment. And to those out there that underpaid etc, I sympathize but your local government is the reason for the job losses, and low wages that plague Louisville. When you tax everyone into poverty, everyone starts getting poorer and having an 8 percent state and local tax rate is a start. Time to leave Louisville, y'all.

I agree with this statement. If you are educated, and if you are not-white, leave this city. There is nothing here for you but BS.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.