A fuel saver that works!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

davel in Indianapolis, Indiana

61 months ago

James Pugh in Kingsland, Georgia said: Hey yall, check this web site out, this is a liquid fuel additive that really does work. Ive tried it my self. My wifes Montero Sport went from 16.8 MPG to 20.5 MPG and continues to climb. Look over the site if you have any questions e-mail. Copy and Paste this link in your browser. thenpn.com/at/?id=8175

I encourage everyone to look around. After you watch the videos, click on "continue to my homepage" while your there look for the certification were Ultimate ME2 has been tested by independent labs in strict accordance with the SAE Type II J1321, EPA 511 (including FTP 75), 40 CFR 86 and CA Title 13 Test Protocols for fuel savings and for emissions testing, to EPA and CARB standards. Results show 13% mileage improvement for gasoline engines, 16% mileage improvement for diesel engines, 7% reduction of hydrocarbon emissions, 33% reduction in carbon monoxide and 44% reduction in oxides of nitrogen emissions.
Any questions email jehovahjiraconsulting@gmail.com

People like you have been taking money from innocent customers that don't understand what happens in an internal combustion engine for years. I suggest you drop this ad before it follows you to your bank account some day and do something worthwhile!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.