worst place to work in madison

Comments (17)

rob johnson in Madison, Wisconsin

83 months ago

the absolute worse place to work in madison is conney safety products

shawn in Sun Prairie, Wisconsin

82 months ago

physicians plus - worst hands down

Anonymous in Madison, Wisconsin

67 months ago

WEA Trust could be a bad place. A bunch of executives who think they know what's best but hire the worst people you can imagine. Thankfully, most are retiring or are leaving soon.

JP in Madison, Wisconsin

65 months ago

I think Conney safety is the best place I have ever worked.

Brady Salter in Madison, Wisconsin

65 months ago

JP in Madison, Wisconsin said: I think Conney safety is the best place I have ever worked.

I second that!!!

Marv in Madison, Wisconsin

65 months ago

I Love Conney Safety. Do you know what else I love as much as Conney Safety? Blogging about how much I love Conney Safety.

Cizzle in Madison, Wisconsin

65 months ago

I love Conney Safety. It's like Neverland. And I'm Peter Pan.

Master Chief in Madison, Wisconsin

61 months ago

american girl

whoelse in Monroe, Wisconsin

60 months ago

JP in Madison, Wisconsin said: I think Conney safety is the best place I have ever worked.

why do you enjoy working at conney safety?

Mr Self Destruct in Cottage Grove, Wisconsin

57 months ago

Brady Salter in Madison, Wisconsin said: I second that!!!

Conney is a great place to work if you're a superficial corporate criminal, who is good at selling products to people that they dont need in order to advance your carreer.

nobody in Cottage Grove, Wisconsin

57 months ago

Marv in Madison, Wisconsin said: I Love Conney Safety. Do you know what else I love as much as Conney Safety? Blogging about how much I love Conney Safety.[/QUOT

In the middle of the recession the "manager" of the warehouse told the warehouse employees, AFTER taking away our hours and benefits, laying off several people.. THEN reporting in catalog success magazines "Despite the free-falling economy in which Moyer and Wessner acquired Conney, their leadership has resulted in profits increasing by 80 percent." That CI Investments which owns conney, would get rid of the entire crew if productivity and accuracy did not improve. Then made a comment to the effect of "this isnt a good time not to have a job." Using scare tactics to motivate your employees is cowardly, that along with the actions of the top executives places the management of conney on a level no higher than common criminals.

Catalog Success article: www.retailonlineintegration.com/article/how-b-to-b-catalog-vets-chuck-moyer-mike-wessner-applied-their-jandl-industrial-supply-turnaround-tactics-conney-safety-products-402654/1

Badgers Rule in Madison, Wisconsin

53 months ago

One of the worst - Conney Safety. All about increasing profits & passing cost increases onto customers. They've laid off many good people in multiple depts over the past few years. Heard they also moved salespeople to 100% commission from base pay w/ commission. Good luck making sales goal in such a spectacular economy! Maybe they'll learn "you get what you pay for" also applies to good employees. Also, note that CI Investments, majority owner of Conney, used to be part owner of Buffets (Old Country Buffets). They've been named in lawsuit claiming they "bilked Buffets of hundreds of millions of dollars". Nice.

cupajo in Hesperia, California

44 months ago

Badgers Rule in Madison, Wisconsin said: One of the worst - Conney Safety. All about increasing profits & passing cost increases onto customers. They've laid off many good people in multiple depts over the past few years. Heard they also moved salespeople to 100% commission from base pay w/ commission. Good luck making sales goal in such a spectacular economy! Maybe they'll learn "you get what you pay for" also applies to good employees. Also, note that CI Investments, majority owner of Conney, used to be part owner of Buffets (Old Country Buffets). They've been named in lawsuit claiming they "bilked Buffets of hundreds of millions of dollars". Nice.

It's a shame that companies like that don't get caught sooner. It's also a sham that people will be out of work because of this law suite. Some of the posts above say that Conney has laid off good people already.

When you don't give the employes a chance to see the fruit of their labor, along with your bottom line your doomed to fail.

<a href="www.paralegalfirm.net">cupajo</a>

yeah in Monroe, Wisconsin

42 months ago

Place is a joke. In the past two years they have changed the pay scale for thier BD's like seven times. The most recent change is a 12000 dollar a year pay cut. Not worth working for a company that only cares about creating as much profability as possible. This company will be sold in the next few years. They do not care about their employees at all and look for ways to cheat them out of as much money as they can. Place is a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lzhlpm in Madison, Wisconsin

40 months ago

Mr Self Destruct in Cottage Grove, Wisconsin said: Conney is a great place to work if you're a superficial corporate criminal, who is good at selling products to people that they dont need in order to advance your carreer.

what is the pay there??? the high and the low..
workers pay??

former etc employee in Madison, Wisconsin

37 months ago

Electronic Theater Controls could be a great company to work for but it so bad. The owner thinks he works at Disney land. He is so out of touch with the employees.He thinks its the best place on earth to work but refuses to ask people if its true. It is one big happy family if you are buddies with the owner but if you are not then your chances are slim for advancement. I worked there five years (as the say five too many). It is like family, one dysfunctional family.I saw a person i worked with at etc today and i was reminded why i hated it there so badly. Just one persons opinion.

KL in Madison, Wisconsin

36 months ago

Kneaded Relief Day Spa in Fitchburg is the worst place I've ever worked. Owners are always stoned and treat their employees very poorly.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.