Job search in Manhattan?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Manhattan?

Reply - Report abuse

wilbe martinez in Holbrook, New York

76 months ago

To who it may concern.
I'm searching for a janitorial position.
sencerly,wilbe martinez

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

FROYLAN in New York, New York

74 months ago

I AM LOOKING JOB IN POSITION ELECTRICAL RESIDENTIAL,COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL.ALSO IN AIR CONDITION REFRIGERATION.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Doc Ivan in Rockaway Park, New York

73 months ago

Host said: What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Manhattan?

Stay with Monster and hotjobs for on line searching. I'd further suggest: The lucas Group (located in several cities, but several NYC clients) and depending on your skill set a very senior and well received placement firm is Korn (sp) Ferry.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Doc Ivan in Rockaway Park, New York

73 months ago

I'm so disappointed with firms not getting back to applicants AFTER they say and promise to do so. For example Warner Music Group, A&E networks, Bloomberg and of course the larger media companies. All of these great jobs are posted, I (and others) will send portfolios and resumes and no reply!!!
Is this happening to others???
Any suggestions?? I'm sure they don't want me to camp out on their door steps!!

daniel rivera in Bronx, New York

71 months ago

I AM LOOKING FOR A JOB IN ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING,CARPENTRY,I HAVE MY OWN TOOLS ELECTRICAL IS MY MAIN TRADE COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL NEW WORK,OLD WORK.JUST RELOCATE FROM MD,VA,WASHINGTON TO BE CLOSER TO MY FAMILY IN BRONX NY.I HAVE HANDY MY SKILLS CAUSE THAT WAS MY SIDE JOBS FIXING AND INSTALLING ANY THING THAT TO DO WITH A HOUSE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

kimberly in Las Vegas, Nevada

70 months ago

i will be moving to manhattan,ny first week in nov.-08. i am looking for a job in cosmetics /skincare. i have been a esthetician for 4 yrs. and worked as an freelance make-up artist for I also have cosmetic sales experience. I love the beauty/ fashion industry it is my passion.

Amy Noe

69 months ago

Host said: What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Manhattan?

I am looking for names of recruiters

handyman in Bronx, New York

69 months ago

what type of jobs

ucef in Brooklyn, New York

42 months ago

hello every body i live in NY im looking for a job (delivering-restaurant-stores-society...) i have a green card plz if someone can help me this is my adress email contacte me (imi-loubna@hotmail.fr) i wait your ansers. thank's

ucef

efrain in Bronx, New York

34 months ago

i live in the bronx,but am looking for drivers position jobs.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.