Medford culture

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Food, entertainment, shopping, local traditions - where is it all happening in Medford?

Reply - Report abuse

KaylaV27 in Eugene, Oregon

63 months ago

It's not.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Kim P. in Medford, Oregon

59 months ago

KaylaV27 in Eugene, Oregon said: It's not.

I would have to disagree totally. I have been here 30+ years. There is a lot of culture, history, some good dining and it is close to lakes, rivers, mountains. If you like to water ski or snow ski, there is both. Fishing, rafting, hikes and historic Jacksonville. There are some actors and actresses who live here. Including craig There have been movies made around this area. Crater Lake really isn't that far off. (The deepest Lake in the USA.) It is a bit of a drive but not bad and the coast also. Vineyards are popping up. Two colleges. Concerts and plays. The Oregon Shakespeare Theatre is renowned. Stacey Keach and Annette Benning got part of their start from here. The crime rate is low and I can vouch for that because I did work for the sheriff's dept. My husband is a 911 dispatcher and the most calls they get are domestics.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kim P. in Medford, Oregon

59 months ago

Kim P. in Medford, Oregon said: I would have to disagree totally. I have been here 30+ years. There is a lot of culture, history, some good dining and it is close to lakes, rivers, mountains. If you like to water ski or snow ski, there is both. Fishing, rafting, hikes and historic Jacksonville. There are some actors and actresses who live here. Including The once lead guitarist for Jefferson Starship. There have been movies made around this area. Crater Lake really isn't that far off. (The deepest Lake in the USA.) It is a bit of a drive but not bad and the coast also. Vineyards are popping up. Two colleges. Concerts and plays. The Oregon Shakespeare Theatre is renowned. Stacey Keach and Annette Benning got part of their start from here. The crime rate is low and I can vouch for that because I did work for the sheriff's dept. My husband is a 911 dispatcher and the most calls they get are domestics.I didn't add who Craig is by accident. He was a guitarist for Jefferson Starship and who now has some great music if you like more of a new age music.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.