Front Desk Clark

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Tamara Plummer in Memphis, Tennessee

72 months ago

I would love to become a team member dealing with the outer towners and also the public.I have great communication skills ,a great smile ,always on time ,and also work well with others.I have been a operator since May 05, 2007 at The Metro And Advantage Cab Company I have the skills and the ability to deal with the people face to face.I am very successful in what I do and last but not lease I am somebody.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Kawanda Moore in Memphis, Tennessee

72 months ago

I am interested in a full-time position in the Medical Office Professional field, where I will continue to learn and vecome a vital member of a professional team. I am very successful in whatI do.I have previous employers and teachers as well as Dr. F. Oliver Hardy will tell you and give me a good report that I am very dependable, achievement-oriented, and dedicated to contionus improvement.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

RobinHowell4 in Memphis, Tennessee

70 months ago

I would love to show my abilities in the medical field. I have worked for Blue Cross and Blue Shields, UT Medical Billing for medicaid, and Memphis Managed Care for TennCare claims adjudicator, Customer Service for Well Care for Medicaid for Florida, Georgia. I am a team player and always wanting to learn more. I have skills in computer literacy, had medical terminology several times with passing grades. I know that you would be very pleased with my skills and knowledge in the medical field. I am dependable, trustworthy, and I would have special reports done in a timely manner. You would not be disappointed in my ability.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Stephanie Johnson

68 months ago

I am a recent graduate of Concorde Career College, and have a well rounded education, and a very strong work ethic. I have recently completed an externship at the University Of Tennessee Cancer Institute, and am anxious to apply the skills I learned as a Medical Office Professional in your office. I am NCCT certified in Medical Office Assistant and Insurance and Coding.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

SW in Memphis, Tennessee

67 months ago

Stephanie Johnson said: I am a recent graduate of Concorde Career College, and have a well rounded education, and a very strong work ethic. I have recently completed an externship at the University Of Tennessee Cancer Institute, and am anxious to apply the skills I learned as a Medical Office Professional in your office. I am NCCT certified in Medical Office Assistant and Insurance and Coding.

Is Concorde Career Institute very good, thourough? Do they not help get you placed in a career/job? Do you think it is overpriced? How are the instructors?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.