Job search in Memphis?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (23)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Memphis?

Reply - Report abuse

Melanie Gifford in Memphis, Tennessee

85 months ago

i need a job very badly and i am willing to do what ever it takes to get one

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (52) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

freddie blakely in Memphis, Tennessee

80 months ago

Host said: What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Memphis?
were are the great warehouse jobs in memphis?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Clashaundria Sears in Memphis, Tennessee

80 months ago

Host said: What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Memphis?

Need a job rite now pleasehelp me Thank You.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Clashaundria Sears in Memphis, Tennessee

80 months ago

Please help me find a job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

shanekablakely in Memphis, Tennessee

73 months ago

wendys

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Georgia Bain in Little Rock, Arkansas

73 months ago

has anyone interviewed with Franklin Group of America? Is it a gimic to sell you their services? Or do they actually just interview for open positions?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

ms.derika warrem in Memphis, Tennessee

72 months ago

Melanie Gifford in Memphis, Tennessee said: i need a job very badly and i am willing to do what ever it takes to get one

yes,that is correct i Derika Warren need a job I have five children and no job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

TYRONE TROTTER in Memphis, Tennessee

69 months ago

Clashaundria Sears in Memphis, Tennessee said: Please help me find a job.

help me find a job and willing to work hard

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Craig G in Sarasota, Florida

68 months ago

Georgia Bain in Little Rock, Arkansas said: has anyone interviewed with Franklin Group of America? Is it a gimic to sell you their services? Or do they actually just interview for open positions?

It is a gimic to sell you their services. After you pay a fee they will presumably introduce you to prospects.

My daughter had an experience with the Franklin Group of Memphis. You'll find them listed with an job advertised on Indeed. It is a job placement firm. They are now trying to expand their business by seeking out individuals by telling them (but not promising) that they will find them a job in Memphis. The fee associated with this may vary. In my daughters case it was $4,000 up front.

They never told my daughter that there was a fee until after she had completed some tests and provided them with her resume. They "selected" her after she was approved. Essentially what they did was fail to tell her that there would be a fee associated with working with Franklin Group until the 11th hour.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Darius Brisco in Memphis, Tennessee

67 months ago

i need a job, my name is Darius Brisco i live in south memphis an im just got in 2 collage an i really do need a job bad please help me thank u.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

66 months ago

da plush

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

66 months ago

i really need a job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

d12patterson in Memphis, Tennessee

64 months ago

hey my name is derrick i really need a job 2 take care of my kids
am trying my best to make my kids happy am single dad just trying make it. if you no bout any warehouses jobs plaese contact me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

joseph brittmon in Memphis, Tennessee

62 months ago

Clashaundria Sears in Memphis, Tennessee said: Please help me find a job.

i need a fulltime job to help my family

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Donald Walden in Memphis, Tennessee

61 months ago

Craig G in Sarasota, Florida said: It is a gimic to sell you their services. After you pay a fee they will presumably introduce you to prospects.

My daughter had an experience with the Franklin Group of Memphis. You'll find them listed with an job advertised on Indeed. It is a job placement firm. They are now trying to expand their business by seeking out individuals by telling them (but not promising) that they will find them a job in Memphis. The fee associated with this may vary. In my daughters case it was $4,000 up front.

They never told my daughter that there was a fee until after she had completed some tests and provided them with her resume. They "selected" her after she was approved. Essentially what they did was fail to tell her that there would be a fee associated with working with Franklin Group until the 11th hour.

I also interviewed with this company. After the 11th hour and their proposed fee, I said I would pay them after they found me a position. They said," Thank you and have a nice life". What a rip!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

incognito in Memphis, Tennessee

56 months ago

Donald Walden in Memphis, Tennessee said: I also interviewed with this company. After the 11th hour and their proposed fee, I said I would pay them after they found me a position. They said," Thank you and have a nice life". What a rip!

Never pay ANYONE to aquire a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

CButler in Memphis, Tennessee

51 months ago

I moved here from Northern VA about 3 months ago. Brought a small home business with me, which has now gone under, and have yet to land a job.
I am 31 with experience in management, food and beverage, restaurant, sales, and real estate. I have a great employment history and am very well liked by everyone i meet. What's the problem?
I am applying to jobs that I feel I am qualified for and I am not having the results I was hoping for. Back round check comes back with a misdemeanor DUI from 2002. Damn shame! 2002 gees!!!
Can anyone help?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

dbranch in Manchester, Tennessee

48 months ago

www.lfwus.com

Think about it like this. If you were going to have some major engine work done like changing a head gasket on your car. You call the local mechanic and he says 2 weeks and 800 dollars to do the job. If thats the only person you know your stuck. This is where we come in. You post your job on here giving lots of details and your starting bid is 800. Now mechanics withing a driving range can all bid lower on your job sometimes getting in a bidding war depending on how bad they want the job. After about 3 days you end the listing taking an offer of $400 and he does it the next day. You saved yourself over a weeks time and 50% off the cost of the repair. You can now leave a feedback to let others know about that users good service. Its a win win for everyone. Tell people and help us get big. We appreciate your time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

James in Memphis, Tennessee

40 months ago

Melanie Gifford in Memphis, Tennessee said: i need a job very badly and i am willing to do what ever it takes to get one

Can you crerate leads for my company?
Memphis Roof Cleaning
www.wecleanroofs.net/

Go stand in your front yard or any front yard in Memphis, Germatown, Cordova, Collierville, North Mississippi and count the roofs with the black ugly roof stains.

Tuen them into leads. It pays well...

Actually on another note. I am looking for a business partner to help me run the show to.

Also check out www.purevitamist.info/
I plan to retire with this ine in two to three years.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mark baldwin in Memphis, Tennessee

40 months ago

I'm in need of a loan of $4500 for a digital studio service. Can you really help me? illanoise@ymail.com

James in Memphis, Tennessee

40 months ago

Yes, But I am looking for a business partner you see.

You need to generate cash flow.

I have marketing plan and indutry.

www.wecleanroofs.net/
&
www.purevitamist.info/

Maybe we can help each other acheive the same goals.

Cash Flow!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kyle in Dallas, Texas

40 months ago

freddie blakely in Memphis, Tennessee said: were are the great warehouse jobs in memphis?

Have you checked out www.warehousejobsnow.com ? I havent used them but it might be worth a shot.
Good Luck!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.