Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (32)

Host

What jobs are on the rise in Memphis?

Reply - Report abuse

Elizabeth Babich in Millington, Tennessee

85 months ago

I'm looking for a job in the Millington area or Memphis area. Thank-you very much.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (33) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

tamiko simpson

83 months ago

I would love to find a great paying job here in memphis, if you know of one plz contact me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (31) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Demeta Polk in Memphis, Tennessee

82 months ago

Yes, Im currently laid-off and don't plan to go back. I'm very orientated and love to work with groups or independently. Very responsible and quick learner.I have 22yrs in the working industry. 16 yrs of distribution.and ywo yrs. of Quality Control.I really need to work and it dosen't looks good when there is a gap in work history.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

al in Memphis, Tennessee

82 months ago

Host said: What jobs are on the rise in Memphis?

there are the good paiding jobs for a good working man

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Rightous600 in Cordova, Tennessee

82 months ago

al in Memphis, Tennessee said: there are the good paiding jobs for a good working man

Were? Ineed a good job and I dont just mean the
pay.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

harry v. turner in Southfield, Michigan

80 months ago

are there any jobs for an eightyone year old retiree?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ernie fulford in Southaven, Mississippi

76 months ago

i have seven years experience in the construction industry as a form carpenter i am dependable and very knoledgable in my field i am currently on lay-off and don't expect to get recalled

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ernie fulford in Southaven, Mississippi

76 months ago

Thanks, for allowing me to apply. I currently have seven years experience as a form Carpenter, lay-out fabrication, and some concrete experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Tedd May in Cordova, Tennessee

74 months ago

I am in need of job , Facilites Manager or Assistance also Maintenance Supv

Tedd May in Cordova, Tennessee

74 months ago

I am a very dedicated hard , dependability worker ,team player . I am interested in upcoming jobs in the Memphis area as a assistance facilities manager or maintenance supervisor ,moved here from new york looking forward to all new challengers and opportunities

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mary Voisine in Memphis, Tennessee

74 months ago

I live in Covington and am looking for a new job.If you have ever heard of Quebecor World or World color that is where I have worked for the past 20 years.After 20 years they changed the way they lay people off and now I am in need of a new job.I can work any shift 7 days a week.I am not afraid of hard work.Any good paying jobs I am ready and willing to start

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

melanie evans in Memphis, Tennessee

74 months ago

i need a job real bad.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

melanie evans in Memphis, Tennessee

74 months ago

cook

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jeffery Riddle in Mc Calla, Alabama

74 months ago

I am looking for a welding job i have 20yrs welding and fitting

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jose in Ladson, South Carolina

74 months ago

looking for croncrete jobs estimate free.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jose in memphis tn in Ladson, South Carolina

74 months ago

looking for croncrete jobs estimate free.

tresa25 in Lexington, Kentucky

72 months ago

customer service jobs hotel and cashier. this will be great experince for you if you think about traveling to memphis. hope to see you soon and hopefully you will have a great experince here and there and everywhere else you go thanj you for yur consideration.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

SDuhan in Memphis, Tennessee

72 months ago

Looking for Radio broadcasting internship position. I am Available NOW! I have a voice waiting to be used.

SIDNEY COMMINGS in Memphis, Tennessee

71 months ago

HI MY NAME IS SIDNEY COMMINGS I AM INTERESTED IN A JOB WORKING SEVEN DAYS A WEEK I AM VERY DEDICATED TO MY JOB I HAVE CLEANING EXPERIENCE, SHIPPING AND HANDLING,FORKLIFT DRIVER,THERES NO JOB TO SMALL OR BIG I CANT HANDLE SO IF YOU LOOKING FOR A GOOD WORKER
I ALSO DO RESIDENTIAL WORK AT YOUR HOME,

sandra in Memphis, Tennessee

71 months ago

i am looking for a dispatch job in the tranportation industry

Keith Lafferty in Memphis, Tennessee

70 months ago

I am looking for work in the Civil engineering field, particularly in the highway/transportation field of engineering. My experience includes site design, highway design, stormwater design/management,
erosion control, and grading and drainage.

gwen in Muskegon, Michigan

68 months ago

tamiko simpson said: I would love to find a great paying job here in memphis, if you know of one plz contact me.

Yes i,ll be moving to memphis in about a month or 2. And i need a job , i,m a very hard working . Willing to work over time and very depentable .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

gwen in Muskegon, Michigan

68 months ago

I will be moving to memphis. And i need a job ,very dedicated worker . I,m a team player responsible & quick learner . Experienced cleaning , manchine operator , press operater & team leader .

4449 in Memphis, Tennessee

64 months ago

hello I looking for a cake Decorator job doing cake for 25 year now I 60 year old .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

freemanmckinley57@yahoo.com in Morganfield, Kentucky

60 months ago

ernie fulford in Southaven, Mississippi said: Thanks, for allowing me to apply. I currently have seven years experience as a form Carpenter, lay-out fabrication, and some concrete experience.

My name is Freeman Mckinley I was enroll at Earl C. Clement Job Corps. I have just complet the academy I am 20 yaers old am a good worker if you tell me to do something i wont give you any mouth i understand that its apart of my job and will do am a fast learner if i dont understand it I wont try to do and mess it up I will ask for help.When you get yhis letter I hope you can email me back. (Thank You)

Catherine Gillam in Memphis, Tennessee

58 months ago

Hi my name is Catherine Gillam,

I'm just a little over forty and I'm searching for a job in cashier, Customer Service, and Restaraunt Mangement. I'm also experienced in warehouse Work as a forklift Driver, Shipping and Recieving, Picking and Staging, and some basic computer. I've also been trained to work in nursing homes and clinics as a cna(certified Nursing Assistant) and Medical assistant and Phlebotomy. I'm always willing to learn new positions. I'm willing to work 5 days a week monday through friday from 9:00am to 6:00pm and maybe some saturdays. I'm creative and Idealistic, always seeing the glass as half full instead of half empty.
If I sound like the right candidate for you and you really need employees please e-mail me at catherinegillam96@yahoo.com
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to read this.

Vicki Walker in Memphis, Tennessee

57 months ago

tamiko simpson said: I would love to find a great paying job here in memphis, if you know of one plz contact me.

Accredo health care is hiring. customer service and several other positions, Great company.

57 months ago

Catherine Gillam in Memphis, Tennessee said: Hi my name is Catherine Gillam,

I'm just a little over forty and I'm searching for a job in cashier, Customer Service, and Restaraunt Mangement. I'm also experienced in warehouse Work as a forklift Driver, Shipping and Recieving, Picking and Staging, and some basic computer. I've also been trained to work in nursing homes and clinics as a cna(certified Nursing Assistant) and Medical assistant and Phlebotomy. I'm always willing to learn new positions. I'm willing to work 5 days a week monday through friday from 9:00am to 6:00pm and maybe some saturdays. I'm creative and Idealistic, always seeing the glass as half full instead of half empty.
If I sound like the right candidate for you and you really need employees please e-mail me at catherinegillam96@yahoo.com
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to read this.

Accredo health care is hiring. customer service and several other positions, Great company.

57 months ago

gwen in Muskegon, Michigan said: Yes i,ll be moving to memphis in about a month or 2. And i need a job , i,m a very hard working . Willing to work over time and very depentable .

mary pitts

57 months ago

I NEED A JOB IM IN COLLEGE A PART-TIME OR FULL-TIME I HAVE 2 KIDS PLEASE E -MAIL marypitts10@yahoo.com

Marcus Gray in Cordova, Tennessee

24 months ago

my name is Marcus Gray I looking for a cooking job in Memphis. I have 8 years in the restaurant food service industry hope to find something soon.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.