Places to live around Memphis TN

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Relocating in Saint Clair Shores, Michigan

39 months ago

My wife, young son, and I are moving into the Memphis area for work. We currently live in the Suburbs of Detroit Michigan, and are looking for a place to rent until we find a house. I have heard many different things about this area, and being from Detroit, understand that crime does happen everywhere, and are not strangers to taking precausions against it. We are hoping for some POSITIVE responses to the question of where are some good places to live in the Memphis area? I will be working near U of M and would like to be somewhat close in proximity, while living in the suburbs. Any help would be very appreciated, and please, do not just tell me how terrible it is because I feel that many people just need to realize that in every single major city in America, there is crime and it is not going away. I am looking for some advice as we are moving soon, and I need to know where to start. Thanks in advance!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Relocating in Saint Clair Shores, Michigan

39 months ago

I am going to be working near the U of M, and hope to live within a half hour to forty five minuets of the area.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.