Looking 4 work here in memphis

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

marquispatterson in Memphis, Tennessee

61 months ago

why is it so hard to find work here in memphis when you have a11 year old son to take care of.And a felony charge .i went looking 4 work and putting in applacations on line.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

zorina_bowen in Memphis, Tennessee

57 months ago

The same reason that it is hard to find work in Memphis if you are 52 years old. They just don't hire certain people. I have been out of work over 3 years, have NO felony charge, have filled out numerous applications - but nothing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Nsra65 in Memphis, Tennessee

55 months ago

Heck ' I just quit my job after about 3 half years ...i just couldn't handel the ,Presssure any more ..Working in all kind's of weather .i was sick and tired of it all ..

I am 41 ...I have a pretty good ,Resume behine me ...

Don't let it get you down ..i am still looking for the right job .For me ....Not picking on the wage's .That people pays out .Job is a job ,No matter what the ,Cond are ..

Memphis/Tipton

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Nsra65 in Memphis, Tennessee

55 months ago

I am not going to give up looking ...I need a Job .I have ,Bills to pay out ...Not much ..SUM ..

Every one need's to work .If they can ....My wife don't work .

I am trying to get closer to ,Tipton county ...Where i ca be close to my wife .I am down here in the Memphis aera .

Need a job in the tipton county aera ....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

David in Memphis, Tennessee

50 months ago

Nsra65 in Memphis, Tennessee said: Heck ' I just quit my job after about 3 half years ...i just couldn't handel the ,Presssure any more ..Working in all kind's of weather .i was sick and tired of it all ...Job is a job ,No matter what the ,Cond are ..

A job is a job, no matter what the conditions are, but you're crying about having to work outdoors? Give me a break. You want to beg for a job but you didn't want the job you had. Too bad. Maybe you'll give it more thought next time.

Also, get some basic grammar skills and maybe you'll be able to do a better job filling out those job apps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Leaving Memphis in Cordova, Tennessee

15 months ago

We are from California, and Memphis is the south. This is not the place it use to be. I was born here and I brought my family here after I retired. It's too much crime, and not to mention if you're out of state you are treated different. I don't know why, but I know living here is not for me. I wouldn't suggest people moving here without a lot of research. I'm glad to be leaving.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sapawin in Memphis, Tennessee

12 months ago

marquispatterson in Memphis, Tennessee said: why is it so hard to find work here in memphis when you have a11 year old son to take care of.And a felony charge .i went looking 4 work and putting in applacations on line.

have you checked with jobs4tn they have a list of jobs for fellons it is hard in a recession but i know this may help you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.