What jobs are on the rise in Miami?

Reply - Report abuse

asnate in Albany, Georgia

81 months ago

describe security job in miam

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Mig Martinez in Miami, Florida

81 months ago

Host said: What jobs are on the rise in Miami?

Right now transportation engineers are in high demand and make good money. Other areas are medical/health care and real estate.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Nelson Perez in plantation, Florida

81 months ago

That's good information. I do have a personal comment about something that happened to me. I went to an interview with a reputable cable company for a first level manager job. First interview involved three person's I would have worked with as my piers asking me a variety of questions for about and hour different situations. They like my responses so much they requested I stay for a second interview with the person that would be my boss. She also liked my responses and advised would start the background check and drug test. That all went well. Then they called me from HR advising the a third interview was being requested. Excited that I am so close to getting employed again. Two days later I get a phone call that they went with an internal person. With my background I know that happens often. I just thought, with the process they put me through the job was mine. I guess after all these years as a manager for telecom I am still learning the politics of business.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jose

79 months ago

Nelson Perez in plantation, Florida said: That's good information. I do have a personal comment about something that happened to me. I went to an interview with a reputable cable company for a first level manager job. First interview involved three person's I would have worked with as my piers asking me a variety of questions for about and hour different situations. They like my responses so much they requested I stay for a second interview with the person that would be my boss. She also liked my responses and advised would start the background check and drug test. That all went well. Then they called me from HR advising the a third interview was being requested. Excited that I am so close to getting employed again. Two days later I get a phone call that they went with an internal person. With my background I know that happens often. I just thought, with the process they put me through the job was mine. I guess after all these years as a manager for telecom I am still learning the politics of business.

Same thing happened to me. i even met both owners of this company and at the end they decided to promote within. I just thing employers should stop wasting their time and the applicants time with so many interviews and nonsense and come out with the truth up front. I there is an internal candidate they should disclose that so that applicants hopes don't get so high up. It so happens that now i noticed they have the same AD looking for this same position again after I mentioned to them I took an offer elsewhere. hahaha good luck to them (NTV) ;)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nelson in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

79 months ago

Good for you. I hope I get a call soon. I am wondering if I made the right decision relocating down here. Oh, I also see the same position I applied to but, will not attempt to reapply. If they wanted me I guess they would call. Anyhow, good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jose

79 months ago

What type of experience do you have? Maybe I know of someone looking.

Teray in Atlanta, Georgia

79 months ago

Are their any fashion design jobs that are willing to help you relocate. I am graduating in Dec., but I do have some family in Florida.

luis ramos in Miami, Florida

77 months ago

Host said: What jobs are on the rise in Miami?

i good man i was look for jobs and i need one

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

luis ramos in Miami, Florida

77 months ago

i need a job for i can buy me 2boy toys

victor antonio rivera in Miami, Florida

73 months ago

Want job as "security officer daytime".....both customer services(two in one)
To down town miami fla all around
The necesary to speak both language :spanish ,english
the salary to discussion no more the 10 to 12
US Army service DD 214 hon dicharge
And am professinal salesman and experience as collection agency

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jobless in Hollywood, Florida

64 months ago

Need a job in Miami area,
What is hot and what is not?
thanks'

Jonathan in Miami Beach, Florida

64 months ago

PHENOMENAL AND LUCRATIVE OPPORTUNITY!!!!!

I am looking for someone who is Entreprenurial-Minded,
interested in real estate, and is serious about making money!!

If I could show you how to create an EXTRA $5K per month
WOULD YOU RESPOND?

Email me at jon.leonardis@gmail.com

SUMANTA SENGUPTA in Calcutta, India

58 months ago

I AM A YOUNG MAN OF 35 YEARS OLD. I LIVE IN INDIA.

I HAVE QUALIFICATIONS LIKE DIPLOMA IN MARKETING MANAGEMENT, DIPLOMA IN TOURISM MANAGEMENT, STENOGRAPHY AND COMPUTERS.

I AM SEARCHING FOR A JOB.

WHOM SHALL I CONTACT?

KINDLY LET ME KNOW THROUGH MY EMAIL.

REGARDS,
SUMANTA SENGUPTA
mr_ssengupta@yahoo.com

ao5050 in Hialeah, Florida

43 months ago

Nelson in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: Good for you. I hope I get a call soon. I am wondering if I made the right decision relocating down here. Oh, I also see the same position I applied to but, will not attempt to reapply. If they wanted me I guess they would call. Anyhow, good luck.

The word here is "patience" as long as you are applying and giving it your best shot that is really all you can do. The job market has changed, before here in Miami it was a lot simpler or easy to get a job but with an 11% unemployment rate companies have the cushion, gap or plenty of applicationd to go around that they can get picky or selective.
I have noticed recently that companies are even opting on hiring someone through a temp agency rather than themselves because this takes all the leg work, pre-screening and all that involves in hiring someone.

I don't know I'm old school and I still believe that the best way to get good candidates to fill positions is by giving them 90 days to prove themselves and if they do they are in if not they are out.

kbrousseau1@cox.net in Baton Rouge, Louisiana

30 months ago

Yes, I am very interested. I am looking to relocate to Miami.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.