MIAMI, JOB THERE

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Rytis in Dublin, Ireland

58 months ago

Hello everybody, i would like to ask few questions about Miami and a job there.
I`m lithuanian, but at the moment i live and work in Dublin, Ireland. So, i am wondering to move somewhere in USA, lets say i picked Miami, cause it seems to me that this city is most attractive. Can anybody let me know if it`s hard to get a job in Miami or not? The bad news is that my education is not so "rich" - i only graduated high school.

Dont hesitate in responding to this. Thanks in advance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

haky in Miami, Florida

57 months ago

im chef

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

bloods2300 in Toledo, Ohio

26 months ago

i want it

Rebecca123 in Liverpool, United Kingdom

24 months ago

Hi guys, im officaly living in the United Kingdom and i am hopefully going to move somewere in the U.S.A i was just wodering if anyone has done it and how they found it?

Rebecca123 in Liverpool, United Kingdom

24 months ago

Rytis in Dublin, Ireland said: Hello everybody, i would like to ask few questions about Miami and a job there.
I`m lithuanian, but at the moment i live and work in Dublin, Ireland. So, i am wondering to move somewhere in USA, lets say i picked Miami, cause it seems to me that this city is most attractive. Can anybody let me know if it`s hard to get a job in Miami or not? The bad news is that my education is not so "rich" - i only graduated high school.

Dont hesitate in responding to this. Thanks in advance.

Hi im in the same situation as you, im thinking of doing the same but dont have great grades, do you no any emails that i could email in regards of how to go about moving over there but getting a job before hand? .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.