Job search in Minneapolis?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Minneapolis?

Reply - Report abuse

KALTUUN in Annandale, Virginia

78 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Olga Bekturova in Almaty, Kazakstan

75 months ago

I am very responsible and hardworking person; I have a lot of work practice in my previous life. I have practice of work like seller, waiter, housekeeper, I can do all work at home, clean rooms very well, I can clean all types of dishes perfect. I have a driver license and can drive the car. My future occupation is doctor, that is why I have a great experience of work with people and their problems, can take care of sick adults and children. I can play piano, to knit, to grow plants and take care of domestic animals like dogs, cows and pigs. I can speak English fluently. I have experience of work like shop assistant, my main duties was assisted customer, cashier operations. Fond of sport: volleyball, gymnastic, chess; Enjoy traveling, dancing, reading. Computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint. . I can do different work and will be very glad to collaborate with you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ckoehler in Sioux Falls, South Dakota

67 months ago

Host said: What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Minneapolis?

minnesotajoblist.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

leonamassaquoi in Minneapolis, Minnesota

55 months ago

Olga Bekturova in Almaty, Kazakstan said: Best jobs for me;
seller
housekeeper
waiter
work in food industry

i been worked at the homecare, i looking for housekeeping job in this area let me know if you have any job like that. thanks leona

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

kasallan in Savage, Minnesota

53 months ago

Host said: What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Minneapolis?

There a plenty of great online free resources available. The hard part is sifting through all the websites to find the most relevant! Check out www.internetjobkit.com - it has lists of free search engines, employer website listings, and career change resources. Plus it's targeted at the Twin Cities. Good Luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Alden in Saint Paul, Minnesota

53 months ago

Are you looking to make money to supplement your current income or maybe replace your current income? Are you honest, reliable and ambitious?
If so, visit the website: www.aldeninternational.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Steven in Rochester, Minnesota

51 months ago

I'm not sure this is what you are looking for, but I have a cousin that wasn't able to find work when he was convicted of a felony. He wasn't bad, but was in a desperate situation. A couple years later he was doing great all of a sudden. I asked him and he said he became a mobile DJ. When he called the company he said he was a little sketchy because they wanted him to invest in the DJ equipment so he thought it was a scam. The guy was a real salesman though a talked him into it and apparently it went well because he only works on the weekends and just paid cash for a new car. I asked him and the website address is www.twincitiesarea.com/dj for information. Worth a shot, I am thinking about looking into it myself.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

todd in Ferndale, Michigan

33 months ago

So supposedly Minneapolis has under 7% unemployment.

Is it easier to get a job there or is this just a goof on the job numbers but it's tough to find work?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.