Claims Adjuster

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Alicia Dugas in Covington, Louisiana

65 months ago

I am relocating to the Mobile area in January 09 and am looking for a job working as a claims adjuster. I am in need of a job fairly quickly because my family and I are relocating at the beginning of the new year. I have been working as an Auto Claims Adjuster for AIG Insurance for almost 3 years. I enjoy working in the Property field, but am always eager to try new things. I do not have a College degree, but do have some college experience. If anyone knows anything, please help! Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Indeed Help in Stamford, Connecticut

65 months ago

Hello Alicia, You will have the most success finding the job you want by using our search engine. Just type in job title, company, or keyword into the search field at the top of this page and click "Find Jobs". Best of luck with your search!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

swhametrica drake in Mobile, Alabama

65 months ago

Alicia Dugas in Covington, Louisiana said: I am relocating to the Mobile area in January 09 and am looking for a job working as a claims adjuster. I am in need of a job fairly quickly because my family and I are relocating at the beginning of the new year. I have been working as an Auto Claims Adjuster for AIG Insurance for almost 3 years. I enjoy working in the Property field, but am always eager to try new things. I do not have a College degree, but do have some college experience. If anyone knows anything, please help! Thanks!

thats good better then any thing els I always say!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.