STABLE JOB

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

GABBI in Mobile, Alabama

105 months ago

LOOKING FOR A JOB WITH GOOD HOURS AND PAY. COULD IT BE ANY IN MOBILE?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

JONATHAN TATE in Mobile, Alabama

100 months ago

LOOKIN FOR A JOB

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Megan Blackburn in Mobile, Alabama

73 months ago

GABBI in Mobile, Alabama said: LOOKING FOR A JOB WITH GOOD HOURS AND PAY. COULD IT BE ANY IN MOBILE?

What kind of stable work have you done?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

wtesdahl in Mobile, Alabama

73 months ago

Apparently, some are out there, but they aren't advertised - mostly word-of-mouth I presume. I am also looking for a long-term permanent legal secretary job which will potentially lead to a paralegal position when I graduate in the downtown Mobile, AL area ~ anyone know of any? Thanks.

tonybertram in Robertsdale, Alabama

72 months ago

I am looking for work also. Been unemployed for a long time and can not find anything out there. Too many contract jobs in my past employment but thats all I could find. tonybertram.com for my info

wtesdahl in Mobile, Alabama

72 months ago

I too am looking for a permanent, stable job either as a legal secretary or legal assistant. Currently, I am taking paralegal courses online to obtain my associate's degree and I must admit, my lack of stability at staying at one firm has hurt me now because of personal issues I had to deal with but are now in the past. Should anyone know of a Mobile, AL law firm that is looking for an experienced legal secretary/assistant, my e-mail is wtesdahl@yahoo.com for more information. Thank you in advance for your consideration and assistance.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.