What are the best neigborhoods in Montclair?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Where is the good life? For families? Singles?

Reply - Report abuse

Simon in Jersey City, New Jersey

76 months ago

Good Afternoon - I recently moved to the Siena @ Montclair - It is a luxury Condo right in the heart of Montclair. I live in a roomy two bedroom apartment with an office. In the morning i get bagels (which is across the street) then i jump on the bus which gets to NYC in 25 minutes! I would say this is the best neighborhood in Montclair just because EVERYTHING is walking distance. I also love going to the movies which is next to my favorite bagel place!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

MovieBuff in Montclair, New Jersey

76 months ago

Greetings! I just put a deposit down on a 2Bedroom and I would have to agree with Simon. Living in the middle of Montclair might be the best Location in the WORLD! I take the train to penn station which only takes 27 minutes! Hey Simon you seen any good movies recently?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Simon in Jersey City, New Jersey

76 months ago

My next Movie night is going to be that new Jackie Chan/Jet Li flick!! It looks action packed! Well congrats on your new home! Your going to Love it here! Let me know if you have any questions, my email is SimonBynum@yahoo.com I know all the great places to eat in the area so hit me up!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.