I want to move to nashville or near it

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

needtomove in Huron, South Dakota

41 months ago

I would prefer a job that would relocate me but without a college degree I doubt that will happen.Any advice on the move,best place to live? Any good or bad jobs,places?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

michael Vincent in Columbia, Tennessee

41 months ago

needtomove in Huron, South Dakota said: I would prefer a job that would relocate me but without a college degree I doubt that will happen.Any advice on the move,best place to live? Any good or bad jobs,places?

howdy, I`m Michael Vincent, at 62 I am a realtor, a musician, a Walmart employee, and also finding many ways to make extra money. feel free to write me and let me know if you need my phone #. I`m in Columbia, TN but work all around middle Tennessee and Nashville. I have people call me frequently regarding advice on where to live and work. I serve the entire middle TN. area (17 counties) as a realtor and know the geography, the real estate markets and the job markets and school systems and the tax rates.
my email is: mvincent1@charter.net
your ad caught my eye as I love to visit S.D. with my dogs for the pheasants.
Take care, Michael Vincent

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

gwrebel in Dickson, Tennessee

39 months ago

needtomove in Huron, South Dakota said: I would prefer a job that would relocate me but without a college degree I doubt that will happen.Any advice on the move,best place to live? Any good or bad jobs,places?

BEST place to live is Pegram/Bellvue/Kingston Springs...

michael Vincent in Columbia, Tennessee

39 months ago

I am a realtor who serves all 17 counties of the middle TN area. The areas mentioned around Kingston Springs (due west) of downtown Nashville via I-40 or highway 70, is not the best choice. It has very hilly terrain, overpriced real estate and only convenient to downtown and the eastern part of Davidson county and Nashville.
Northern Maury county is by far the wisest choice in relocating to Middle TN. It has close proximity to Franklin, Brentwood, Cool Springs, Murfreesboro, Columbia and only 35 minutes from downtown Nashville. These are all high commerce and job opportunity communities. The real estate market of northern Maury county by far has the most for the money in an area that is not remote to the areas of high employment opportunity. When you step south from Williamson County into Maury county you are stepping into greater opportunity for saving much and earning more.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Amber Riha in Norfolk, Nebraska

31 months ago

michael Vincent in Columbia, Tennessee said: howdy, I`m Michael Vincent, at 62 I am a realtor, a musician, a Walmart employee, and also finding many ways to make extra money. feel free to write me and let me know if you need my phone #. I`m in Columbia, TN but work all around middle Tennessee and Nashville. I have people call me frequently regarding advice on where to live and work. I serve the entire middle TN. area (17 counties) as a realtor and know the geography, the real estate markets and the job markets and school systems and the tax rates.
my email is: mvincent1@charter.net
your ad caught my eye as I love to visit S.D. with my dogs for the pheasants.
Take care, Michael Vincent

Hello Micheal,
My family and I are looking to relocate to Tennessee asap, we currently live in Sheboygan Wisconsin.. We have 5 kids 2 full time and 3 50 % of the time,. we are looking for 3 plus bedroom to rent, not more then 800 month and obviously employment.. I currently am a General Manager of Arby's Restaraunt..i am looking to get out of the restaraunt business and would like to move into more of the retail chain of possible.. My husband is in Landscape, we both have strong work history and are ready to move soon... my email is amberriha@gmail.com.. contact me if you can help...
:)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kajun Kahn in Franklin, Tennessee

24 months ago

Michael is right! I live in Northern Maury County (Spring Hill) and work near the Nashville airport. Some commutes are worse than others, but I used to work in Franklin and there are plenty of job opportunities there. You most likely will not be able to find a 3 bedroom house in Franklin for less than $800 per month, but you may get lucky in Maury County.

Miss Nancy

22 months ago

You need any experience in the medical field. Any other field is hard to get into without a college degree.

gwrebel@comcast.net in Nashville, Tennessee

16 months ago

gwrebel in Dickson, Tennessee said: BEST place to live is Pegram/Bellvue/Kingston Springs...

This is a great are to live in..Pegram is a small town that is not growing to much AND has wonderful schools....I know i went through jobhunt and house ...too...so call me if you need info...GENE Thanks

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.